Chapter 16

[I may or may not of added a speacial guest in this chapter...]

A few weeks later-

Mae's POV

I waited outside of the airport door for Mark to come pick me up, I hadn't seen all of my friends in a few weeks and I miss them. I had only seen them in their own YouTube videos, I wanted to see them face to face. Especially Ethan. 

"Mae!" I looked up from the ground and saw Mark running towards me, I jumped to my feet and gave him a hug when he reached me.

"Hey Markimoo!" I giggled, Mark pulled away and smiled. Mark took a strand of my hair and studied it. I may or may not have added electric blue highlights to my hair while I was gone.

"Signe and I went and got our hair done...Jack had to re-dye his hair anyway." I explained, Mark nodded and hugged me again.

"God it's so good to see you again Mae!" Mark exclaimed, I smiled and pulled out of his arms. 

"C'mon, I wanna see the others too ya know." I giggled, Mark nodded and we both walked to his car.

___

I hopped out of his car and walked up to his front door, I was bounceing up and down I was so excited.

"Jesus Mae. Calm down." Mark laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"My boyfriend is CrankGameplays, Mark. I'm never calm." I replied, Mark nodded in agreement and unlocked the door. He slipped inside and I followed.

"MAE!" I heard several people shout. Kathryn, Amy, Tyler, (and lest we not forget) Bob and Wade all hugged me.

"Wow! I'm very loved here!" I laughed, they all pulled away and gave me smiles. I noticed one smile was missing. "Where's Ethan?" I asked quietly, Mark was at my side and he bit his lip. I heard a loud scream and Ethan came running into the room that we were all in with a Nerf gun, he fired at me and smiled.

"Welcome home Mae Parker!" he said, I stared at him in shock and smirked.

"Oh you are so dead Ethan Nestor!" I chased after him laughing, Ethan ran into his bedroom and slammed the door behind him. "Hey! No fair!" I whined, I slammed my hand down on the door and frowned. I could hear Ethan laughing on the other side of the door. The door creaked open and Ethan grabbed my wrist, dragging me into his room. His hands slipped over my eyes and I could hear his slight chuckling.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" I laughed, I felt him kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear.

"Welcome home." he whispered, I smiled and pryed his hands from my eyes. I tunred to face him and I smiled, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back, smileing into the kiss.

"Hey guys I'm going to-WHAT THE HELL?!" Ethan and I pulled apart and looked to the doorway. Ethan's eyes darkened, and my smile turned to a frown.

"I'm going to frickin kill you Mark..." he hissed, Mark stood there completely dazed.

"Mark?" I asked, Mark rubbed his eyes and blinked twice.

"I think I'm blind." Mark mumbled, I let out a little laugh and let go of Ethan. 

"Mark if you're ordering pizza, can you get pineapple?" I asked sweetly, he shrugged.

"Sure, you better eat all of it though." Mark stated, Ethan and I nodded together. Mark left shutting the door behind him, I turned back to Ethan and wrapped my arms around him again. 

"Hi." I whispered, Ethan smiled and rested his forehead against mine.

"Hey." he closed the gap between us and his lips met mine once more, only to be broken apart by a small knock at the door.