Epilogue

Third Person POV

Nineteen years Later

"MOM! DIPPER'S CHEATING AGAIN!"

"I AM NOT PARKER!"

"ARE TOO!" two young boys scream and yell at each other while a mother is mearly cooking dinner.

"Dipper. Come here." she says calmly, her youngest son, Dipper, trudges into the kitchen and folds his arms over his chest. The mother crouches down to his height and cocks her head while giving him a stern look.

"Are you cheating?" she asked, Dipper quickly shook his head.

"No mama! Parker just doesn't like losing! He's just like uncle Mark!" Dipper explained, his mother nodded and smiled.

"You have a point Dip." she laughed, Dipper smiled.

"Mama. When's Daddy coming home?" Dipper asked, his mother stood to full height and picked up her youngest child.

"Your daddy should be coming home any minute now. Why do you ask sweetie?"

"Daddy is just never home anymore...I just want him to give me more video game tips mama!" Dipper quietly confessed, his mother ruffled her son's hair and kissed his forehead.

"I know honey. I miss him too." she whispered, Dipper smiled and hugged his mother around the neck. Dipper nestled his head into the crook of her neck and his smile grew.

"Mom. When's dinner?" the mother peaked out from behind Dipper's head and grinned at her oldest son.

"It's almost done Parker." she set Dipper down and pushed him gently towards Parker.
Dipper took hold of his mother's leg, Parker looked over his shoulder when he heard Bea start to bark.

"Daddy!" Dipper giggled, he released his mothers leg and ran out of the kitchen and towards his father. Parker too, ran to his father.

"Dad!" Parker hugged his father and so did Dipper.

"Hey kiddos!" they're dad exclaimed, the mother slowly made her way out of the kitchen and over to her husband. She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

"Hello Ethan." she whispered, he smiled and kissed his wife back.

"Hey Mae." Ethan picked up Dipper and smiled. Mae smiled as well.

"Daddy! Did you see Auntie Amy? Did you? Did you?" Dipper chirped, his father nodded and kissed his youngest sons cheek.

"Yep yep." he chuckled,

"Wowie!" Dipper giggled, Ethan set down his son and Dipper scampered away to return playing video games with his older brother. Ethan turned to his wife and grinned.

"He has learned from his increadable father." Ethan smiled, Mae rolled her eyes and kissed her husband. She smiled and looked over at her ten year old son and the five year old, They grew up so fast... Mae thought, she leaned her head into the crook of Ethan's neck and smiled softly.

"They grew up too fast Ethan..." she muttered, Ethan nodded and wrapped his arm around Mae.

"I know Mae. I know."

Now. If Ethan hadn't published "The Static Speaks My Name" video, Mae would be in the ground along with her brother.

If Ethan hadn't been texting on his phone so that he would bump into Mae, she wouldn't have felt happier that day.

If Mae didn't go back to Los Angelas for Christmas, Mark and Tyler would be dead.

If Ethan didn't have any balls, he wouldn't have went back with Mae. And Mae would have been slaughtered.

If Mae would have ignored Ethan after he tripped her....

None of this would have happened.

And now we take a moment of silence to remember Jakob Parker...and the second brother I had never mentioned.

Peter. If these two wouldn't have died...Mae never would have had he two children, Dipper and Parker Nestor-Darling.