Chapter 19

Do not judge me...Wade is amazing. Enjoy the chapter and cute picture of Wade!❤️💙

Mae's POV

I pulled into Mark's driveway and turned off the car. I took a deep breath and climbed out of the car, I shut the door behind me and twirled the presant around in my hands. I walked up to the front door and knocked on it three times, I rocked back and forth on my heels and hummed. The door swung open and I smiled.

"Hey Mae." I was greeted by a smileing bright blue boy, I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Hey babe." I replied, I tucked my long blonde hair behind my ear and smiled.

"I hung up streamers with Amy and Kathryn, Mark's down in the office recording. And Wade will be here in about an hour." Ethan rambled, I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Wow. I didn't think you set up parties Eth." I laughed, Ethan rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"There are tones of things you don't know about me Maelane." Ethan whispered, I heard the door burst open behind us to reveal Bob, Mandy and Molly. Bob was holding a small cake.

"We got the cake!" Molly exclaimed, I smiled and walked over to them and took the cake from Bob. 

"Holy balls. I want to eat this right now!" I exclaimed, Bob laughed and took the cake back and set it down on the counter. I smiled again and bounced up and down.

"Wade is going to love this!" I giggled, Molly smiled and nodded.

"I'm sure he will." Molly said, I smiled and looked around.

"Jeez...I can't wait to see his face." I mumbled, everyone nodded and smiled.

"CRAP!" I heard Ethan yelp, I looked to him and raised an eyebrow. "Wade's here." We all looked to eachother and rushed to hide in spots. I heard the door open and I covered my mouth to hold back laughter.

"Guys?" I heard Wade say from in the doorway, I peaked out from behind my hideing spot and saw Wade looking around the entery way. I giggled silently and looked over to Ethan's hideing spot and nodded, he nodded as well. Bob, Mandy, Molly, Ethan and I all popped up from our hideing spots and yelled "surprise" at the top of our lungs. Wade jumped and started laughing.

"Happy Birthday Wade!" I shouted, Wade smiled and Molly ran up to him, she hugged and kissed him. I made a little heart with my hands and gave Wade and Mollie a smile.

"I frickin ship it." I giggled, Wade rolled his eyes and smiled again. 

"Thanks guys." Wade said, we all nodded and Ethan rushed up to Wade and strapped a party hat onto Wade's head.

"Happy birthday!" Ethan said loudly, Wade fixed the lopsided hat and smiled again. All of us started singing "Happy Birthday Wade" extremely loud, I could hear thundering footsteps behind us.

"GUYS! I HIT SEVENTEEN-MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!" I stopped singing and looked to Mark. I mouth "really" and he nodded.

"Oh my god!" I gave him a big hug and smiled, "Congrats bud!" Mark looked to the otheres who were still singing.

"Hey. It's Wade's birthday, the world doesnt just revolve around your channel Mark. Just come a celebrate Wade's birthday with us. Okay?" I whispered, Mark nodded and smiled.

"Fine...." he muttered, I walked back over to the group and finished off the song. We all clapped and Wade was still smileing.  I felt two arms wrap around me and someone plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Mae. I dont know why or how you do it but you are the sweetest little thing that popped up in my life." I heard the soft squeaky voice of Ethan whispered, I smiled and took his hand into mine.

"Ethan. I don't know why you even asked me to be your girlfriend...I'm honostly not as fantastic as you think." I whisered back, Ethan shrugged and smiled.

"I don't know why you said yes." he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back onto his shoulder.

"I love you Ethan." I whsipered softly, Ethan kissed my head and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too Mae."

___

May 1st, 2017

"Mae!" I dropped my phone and cringed when I heard Ethan's voice.

"Yeah Ethan?" I asked after I relaxed, Ethan popped his head into the room and pointed to one of the boxes.

"Can you hand me that box?" he asked, I nodded. I picked up the box and handed it to Ethan. He took it from me and smiled.

"Thanks babe." he said, I nodded and kept unpacking his things.

"God. I can't believed you moved put of Mark's place." I said, I heard Ethan laugh from the other room.

"Yeah. I am now an adult!" he exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and unwrapped one of his cameras.

"Eth. You were an adult when I met you back in Maine." I said, 

"You have a point the Maeflower." Ethan said, I smiled as pulled a small picture of Ethan and his family. I set it down next to me on the floor and kept taking things out of the box. I pulled out another small picture, I ran my fingers along the frame and smiled again.

"Hey Ethan." I called, Ethan popped his head into the room again and looked down at me.

"Yeah babe?" Ethan walked into the room and kneeled down beside me.

"When did we take this picture?" I asked softly, I handed him the picture and grinned.

"When we graduated. I can see our grad caps in our hands." Ethan pointed to our hands in the picture and then looked to me. 

"Wow. You still had brown hair then." I giggled, Ethan smiled smally and nodded.

"Yeah. You had solid blonde hair then too." he tapped my hair in the picture. I smiled and leaned into his shoulder, 

"You look like a little baby." I whispered, Ethan burst out laughing and wrapped his arm around me.

"We both look like babies." he giggled, I smiled and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

"What the hell happened to us?" I laughed, Ethan started laughing as well.

"I don't know. We're completely insane!" he laughed, I nodded and took one of his hands.

"Promise me something Ethan..." I whispered, I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Sure. Anything." he said, 

"If I ever die...promise me you'll move on without me..." I whispered softly, I could feel my eyelids growing heavy.

"I promise..." he whispered back, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. 

"I can't say I'll keep it though Mae." was the last thing I heard before I was asleep.

[Ah sah dudes. New chapter, new life, new day. But hey, I brought you a chapter. And I honostly don't know what I was doing, I was just tired and I really wanted to place in the part where is was Wade's birthday and when Mark earned his 17 million subs. So I'm gonna go now and I'll seya in the next chapter yall. Bye!]