Chapter 9

_Week of Pax_

"Mae...Mae it's time to get up Maeflower." my eyes flickered open to see Ethan.

"Well good morning to you blueberry. What time is it?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Um, sevenish? I'm not sure anymore..." he mumbled, I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled.

"Well it feels like six." I muttered, Ethan nodded and I climbed out of bed. "Now get out so I can change." I snapped, Ethan nodded and left. I quickly changed into a CrankGameplays sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and threw on a beanie. Looking good Mae! I told myself when I looked in the mirror. I walked out of the hotel room and met Ethan face to face.

"Space." I whispered, Ethan nodded and took a step back. I smiled and walked down the hallway.

"Let me guess. The others are downstairs getting food?" I asked, Ethan nodded and smiled.

"I was just waiting for you." he blushed softly and looked away from me.

"Well that was sweet of you." I replyed, he nodded and smiled again. "I wonder if there's pancakes..." I pondered aloud, Ethan let out a laugh and put his arm around me.

"Well then Maeflower. Let's go see."

_PANEL TIME YO!_

[A/N I have no idea who asks the questions here so I'm calling him question guy...and I'm sorry if I screw everything up in this chapter, I'm sorry if I desrtoy Pax for you people. AND DON'T ASK WHY JACK IS THERE! He just is...]

"So we now have the funny, cool and everybody's favorite, Mark Fischbach!" Mark ran out on stage and waved to the audience, obviously they all started cheering madly and screamed.

"And next we have that one guy that nobody knows who he is!" Tyler slowly made his way on stage and a bunch of girls in the back started cheering. At least some people appreciate him... I thought.

"And now we have the loud, hilarious, adorable, extreamly energetic, SEAN MCLOUGHLIN!" Jack ran out on stage and the entire crowd went insane, I have to admit I clapped from offstage.

"Now we have everybody's most adored, careing, funny, not to mention rather loud. ETHAN NESTOR!" I gave Ethan a thumbs up as he returned a wink and ran out, half of the crowd cheered and I cheered from backstage.

"And last but not least, the beautiful, fabulous, super sweet and funny. MAE PARKER!" I smiled to myself and ran out the crowd, I swear, were all on there feet screaming Mae at the top of their lungs. I did a little bow and sat down on the couch next to Ethan, he gave me a thumbs up and smiled. I blushed and looked to the questions guy. 

"So do we have any questions or comments for these lovely folks?" A couple of people raised their hands, the guy ran out into the audience asking them. I laughed at a few funny ones.

"I have a question for Mark." a little girl squeaked. "Who is one of the greatest people you've met on that stage?" she asked, Mark looked between all of us and his gaze fell on Jack.

"Probably Sean here." Mark pointed to Jack and his ruffled green hair. "He's pretty awesome." Everybody laughed, I smiled and looked to the audience.

"I have a question for Mae." a teenage boy asked, I smiled.

"Go for it." I said,

"Are you currently dateing anyone? Like sitting near you?" he asked, I looked around the group of boys and my gaze fell on Ethan, I gave him a small wink and shook my head. I could see Ethan blushing at the cornor of my eye.

"No. Not yet at least." I said, the crowd burst into whispering. There were two more people with questions.

"I have a question for Ethan." a girl whispered, "What do you look for in a girl?" What is with these date like questions? I asked myself. Ethan gave the girl a smiled and looked to me and then back to the crowd.

"Well, she's gotta have the truest heart, kind, sweet, willing to just have fun...that about sums it up." he said, I giggled under my breath. Ethan gave me a smile. Finally the last question.

"I have a question for you all." a tall lanky boy said, "If your could date anyone in the world. Who would it be?" All of us went into silence. 

"I'd date Amy!" Mark exclaimed, I could see Amy blushing from offstage. 

"I have no idea..." Tyler mumbled,

"I'd date my girlfriend if that counts..." Jack said, I smiled to myself. It was up to me and Ethan now.

"I'd date..." Ethan started, he looked to me and blushed. "I'd date...Mae..." he whispered, my face turned bright red. Someone yelled "I ship it" from the back of the room. I smiled and took Ethan's hand.

"Same goes for me Eth. I'd date you." I quickly kissed his cheek and he blushed madly, the crowd went absoloutly wild over that. 

I could feel Ethan's eyes on my for the rest of the day. Dureing signing and even after that day, it seemed like his eyes would never leave.

"Mae. Can I talk to you?" Ethan asked when we got back to the hotel.

"Yeah. Shoot for it, blueberry." I said over my shoulder.

"About what you said at the panel...did you really mean..." I cut him off.

"Every word Eth." I whispered turning to face him. His hazel eyes traveled to my lips and then back to my eyes. I gave him a smile and I hugged him, he hugged back.

"I ment every word about you too." he whispered back. God this sound cheesy...I thought. I pulled away from Ethan and gave him a bright smile, he tucked some of my hair behind my ear and leaned in and paused, his face inches from mine. Just like that one Friday...do I kiss or do I walk away? Ah, screw it! I told myself, I leaned in and my lips met his. Both in sync and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled away and stared at me for a moment.

"I thought you would pull away like last time..." he mumbled, I giggled and kissed him again.

"That's because I didn't know you enough." 

[Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been suuuper busy! PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME IN MY SLEEP!]