Chapter 4

I woke up feeling like crap the next morning. Did that all hit me? I thought, I sat up, looked around my room and rubbed my forehead. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat there stareing at the wall, You did wonderful last night Mae! I'm sure Ethan thinks you're a messed up piece of crap...I thought. I jumped off the bed and slowly made my way out of my bedroom, I looked into the kitchen to find it empty and everywhere else in the apartment. I shrugged and walked over to the fridge to find something to eat. Nothing.

"Dangit." I grumbled to myself, I trudged back to my room and changed into a new outfit. I made my way out of the apartment and down to my car, heck I needed some coffee.

___

I walked into the coffee shop and brushed the show out of my hair. I ordered a large coffee and went to go sit down by a window, I sipped my coffee and stared at the snow. I looked over my shoulder to see that three new people had entered the coffee shop, one I reconized right away, was Angie who imediatly saw me and waved. The next a small round middle aged woman, and finally a medium sized boy teenager with bright blue hair and hazel eyes. (A/N Wink Wonk!) Angie came over and sat beside me, with the biggest grin I have ever seen her with.

"So, you see that guy there." Angie giggled, I shrugged.

"There are like five zillion guys there." I said sarcasticly, Angie rolled her eyes and pointed to the teenager with blue hair.

"That one." she said, "He's super cute!" she giggled, I snorted and took a sip of my coffee. The blue hair'd boy turned and faced my direction and froze, he slowly made his way over to our table. My eyes widened as he got closer.

"Ethan?" I asked a bit spellbound that he had dyed his hair blue, he nodded and took a seat next to me. Angie's eyes lit up like fire works.

"Hi! I'm Angie Prescott, and I'm single!" Angie giggled, Ethan blushed a little and turned his head to me.

"Didn't think I'd be seeing you here, Mae." he said, I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah." Angie looked between me and Ethan, she looked to her coffee and made a pouty face.

"Dangit...he's taken..." she grumbled, I looked to her a bit shocked and punched her in the arm.

"I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed, Angie looked to me with eyes of gladness.

"Really?" I nodded and then igonored her silent happy dance, I turned back to Ethan.

"So, blue hair now?" I asked, Ethan nodded.

"It's for charity." he said happily, I nodded and looked to my coffee. I still felt awkward about last night...I could see Ethan was thinking the same thing, I looked to him and he looked back, I gave him a small smile and twirled my hair a little bit. I looked out the window and smiled wildly at the snow, I looked back to Ethan and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you wanna build a snowmaaan?" I asked Ethan, his eye lit up in delight and he nodded.

"Yes!" he shouted like a six year old, I waved goodbye to Angie and rushed out of the coffee shop with Ethan close on my heels. I ran to the park and found a good patch of snow to build a snowman in. I kneeled in the snow with Ethan by my side and started to roll a chunk of snow into a ball.

"Do you wanna buil a snowman?" I sang.

"Or ride our bikes around the hall?" Ethan sang back, I gave him a quirky smile.

"Oh that sound soo safe!" I said sarcasticly, Ethan laughed and helped me roll the balls of snow until, our snowman was compleate.

"Oh he's so cute!" Ethan squealed in a baby voice, he rushed over to our masterpiece and hugged it. I laughed and hugged the snowman as well, I pulled away from the cold and wet snowman and tried to think of a name.

"I shall name thy Jerry!" I giggled, Ethan nodded and took one last look at the snowman.

"He looks like a Jerry..." he mumbled, I nodded in agreement. I looked to Ethan and he looked to me. I gave him a smile and then looked back to Jerry, I patted the snowmans 'shoulder' and gave it a weak smile.

"Good bye friend!" I said sadly, I turned away from Jerry and started walking back to the coffee shop. I could hear Ethan's footsteps crunching in the snow behind me.

"Hey Mae! Wait up!" he called, I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see Ethan running after me. He caught up to me and we both started walking again, 

"You know." Ethan mumbled, "I really liked last night, Mae. So you didn't really ruin my Friday." I looked to Ethan with a solom face, 

"Yeah, your just saying that." I grumbled, Ethan shook his head and smiled.

"I really did like it!" he exclaimed, I blushed softly and looked away from him.

"We cool then?" I asked looking back to Ethan. He nodded and gave me an adorable smile.

"Cooler than this snow..." Ethan looked from me to the snow and an evil grin spread across his face. "That I'm about to throw you in!" he laughed, I felt myself being lifted off from the ground and being launched right into the snow, the coldness of it bit at my cheeks. 

"If I go down...YOU'RE COMMING WITH ME!" I screamed, I grabbed Ethan's ankle and dragged him into the snow with me. We both burst out laughing, I brushed the snow out of my hair and stopped laughing, Ethan did the same.

"Ah, this is awesome!" he laughed, I nodded and smiled. It would be cool haveing Ethan as a friend, it would be cool just walking around town with him at your side making you laugh, it would be cool to appear in some of his videos...it would be cool to get to know him even more.

But I didn't know that was about to change...

(CLIFFHANGER!)