Chapter 13

_one day later_

"What is up my Cranky Crew? It's Ethan from CrankGameplays and Merry Christmas!" I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked to Ethan who was vlogging next to me.

"What the duck, Ethan?" my voice cracked and Ethan burst out laughing, 

"Morning Mae." he chuckled, Ethan set down his phone and smiled. I returned a smile and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning." I said, I rolled out of bed and threw on a hoodie. "You want some breakfast?" I asked, Ethan jumped out of bed and shrugged.

"Sure." he replied, I smiled and walked out of the room. I made my way into the kitchen and pulled a frying pan out of the cupboard, and grabbed the panckae mix out of the pantry. I glanced over at Ethan who was leaning up against the island counted, he was shirtless and was wearing plaid pajama pants, I blushed deeply and looked away and went back to makeing pancakes.

"It's fine if you stare." he said, "Millions of people do it each day." I burst out laughing once he said that, 

"Oh god, Ethan." I mumbled, I poured some pancake mix into the pan and leaned up against the island counter next to Ethan. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, I could almost feel his smile near my ear.

"Merry Christmas, Mae." he whispered, I smiled and turned my head to face him.

"Merry Christmas to you too Ethan." I whispered back, I planted a kiss on his soft lips and smiled. I walked back over to the stove and flipped the pancake, I scooped the pancake onto a plate and handed it to Ethan. I poured more mix into the pan and waited, I flipped the pancake then scooped that pancake onto a plate as well. I went and stood next to Ethan and took a bite fo my pancake.

"What would you like to do today?" Ethan asked, I shrugged and took another bite of the fluffy cakes.

"Well we could do a Christmas livestream...but that's your call." I suggested, Ethan nodded and smiled.

"That would be fun. What would we do in the stream?" he asked, I shrugged and brushed some hair out of my eyes.

"I just said, it's your call." I said, I finished my pancake and set my plate in the sink. Ethan finished his as well and set his plate in the sink too.

"We could play some games or do a Q and A..."

"Or we could just have a normal Christmas and then do a nice little vlog later today, m'kay?" Ethan nodded and kissed me, 

"That would be nice."

"Glad you agree."

___

I slipped into a dark green knee length, short sleeved dress and placed on a green elf hat with red trim. I walked out of the bedroom and into the main area, Ethan was standing there setting up for our Christmas livestream, Ethan turned to look at me and a giant smile spread across his face. I laughed when I saw what he was wearing, he was wearing a extremely ugly sweater with sweatpants. 

"You look beautiful, Mae." Ethan said, I smiled and crossed my arms. 

"Thanks." I walked over to him and looked at his set up. "What have you got planned for us?" I asked, Ethan gave me a small smile.

"So I was thinking we do some Q and As, then maybe play some games and  you could make those awesome lemon bars." he inputed, I nodded and ran my fingers through a few strands of my hair.

"Cool, can we start?" I asked, Ethan nodded and looked to his computer.

"Yeah, just let me set up the chat."