Chapter 17

The very next day

"What's up my little psycos? Mae the Maniac here and I am going to play a game called Five Nights at Candy's. I know this came out a little while back but, my friend Mark suggested it to me if I wanted a good scare once in a while. So here we go!" I clicked the button that read 'start night one' and I wiggled around in my seat. 

"Ooo, this is a really cool office." I said once the game had loaded, I looked around on the screen studying the room. "It's so cool, oh look there's a computer! Sorry ADD guys." I laughed, then the phone rang.

*ring* *ring* *beep* 

A smooth female voice came on then a male's.

"You have, one, new message *beep* Uh, hello? hello? hi? Uh junior manager here, uh, so you're the new security guard right? Yea, i-i-it's great to finally have someone qualified for the job you know *heh heh* Uh, we had to like share the shift because you know, someone has to be here during the night, uh, but with you, uh now we have more energy to be here, during the day, uh you see, we're probably gonna be a lot busier from now on, um, you may of heard about the place called..Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria right? Uh, yea they got shut down yesterday, i don't know why though, p-probably something like Tax fraud or such, you know, uh i never really liked that place, i always had a bad feeling about it you know, their pizza's weren't even that good.

"Yeah, I've heard of Freddy's. Children were murdered there." I said to myself,

"Uh anyway, i think you're gonna fit in, really well here, the staff, are really nice, we make sure to help each other out on everything, like when-when we close late on the evening, we always make sure the floors and tables are properly clean and all the dishes have been washed, before we get off of the day."

"Why do I need to know what you do at work? You should be telling me what the easter eggs are, when I should cry like a baby, what I should at this time, who I should be most afraid of, and of course why I'm playing this at exactly twelve at night." I looked to my camera, "yes, I'm playing this in the middle of the night kiddies. Why? Because I don't sleep." I went back to listening to the recording.

"Uh, now, in order to save power of course, all the lights at night, will be turned off, but don't worry, there's a desk lamp in the office that you can use. If you open up the Maintenance Panel, you'll be able to view the restaurant through the security Cameras, and the cameras all have a neat feature, which is Night Vision mode, these cameras were the cheapest we could get, so the night vision isn't that accurate, but, does retain the colours, which is good,i guess, um, you can toggle the night vision by activating the camera you're already on, oh, and by the way, we have a security feature in the restaurant, that limits how much power that can be used after hours, uh this mainly so our electricity bill doesn't sky rocket during the night if somebody forgot to turn something off somewhere, you know." I went into the camera and look around a bit. Coming across two creepy cat animatronics.

"Now um, your Office is also the information area, which you can tell because of the Window Counter in front of you, uh there should be a button underneath the desk too, this is for your security door in front of your window, uh to your left and right are also 2 doors, these doors are...um..eh..uhh a little stupid, um, you see, they require power to be closed, um, i think it was something about some computer somewhere, always checking to see if they are closed or not, or maybe it was a security feature, you know, in case the place goes go dark, uh, like if there was a power outage, you would be stuck here, the doors open automatically if that happens, um, all 3 doors are power driven, so, basically, don't use too much power, otherwise the place will shut off completely, uh, b-but don't worry, as i said, the doors will open up if that happens, so you won't be trapped."