Chapter 18

[images shall now be added to the story!]

Ethan's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, I sat up and yawned. I climbed out of bed and out of the room to find Mae cooking pancakes.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Mae giggled, I smiled and nodded as my response. I leaned up against the counter in the kitchen and Mae gave me a bright smile.

"What're you doing today?" I asked Mae, she shrugged and flipped the golden pancake. 

"Taking you back to Mark so he can deal with your tired arse. Cause I don't have time to deal with it today." Mae said quickly, I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Ethan, unlike you. I found a real job, so I have to leave in an hour for that job. Where as you can stay home and chill all day." Mae sighed, I crossed my arms over my chest and cocked my head.

"Se being a YouTuber isn't a real job?" I asked while chuckling, Mae shrugged and smiled.

"Well it is. But it isn't real." Mae said, 

"It's a real job! You get payed."

"Yeah whatever Eth. Enjoy your pancakes." she passed me a plate of pancakes and gave me a kiss my cheek. "I have to go. Your car keys are on the table, in case you want to head back to Mark's. I'm sorry I couldn't drive you back myself, but then I realized I didn't have to leave in and hour. So I have to go, there's food in the fridge. Okay bye, love you!" Mae grabbed her maroon leather jacket and her keys and walked out the door.

Text me if you need anything!" she calledover her shoudler, 

"Okay mom!" I shouted after her, I took a bute of my pancakes and smiled to myself. I finished up my pancakes and out the plate in the sink and sat on the couch and pulled out my phone.

Me: Heyo

Mark: hey. What's up?

Me: how's it going?

Mark: oh it's going dandy! As in Wade is here and he won't frickin shut up!!

Me: haha!

Mark: so yeah it's all good.

Me: cool. I'll come back over later. And get sleep, I only got a few hours last night...

Mark: I TOLD U NOT TO DO THAT TWELVE HOUR LIVESTREAM ETAN! You're still growning.

Me: gee. Okay mom.

Mark: hey that's no way to talk to yo mutha.

Me: ha! Wutever.

I placed my phone down on the coffee table and went to change into my normal day cloths.

___

"WHAT IS UP MA CRAAAANKY CREEEW!"

"MARK! NO! STOP!" I screamed, Mark and Tyler were both laughing their heads off. I sat there staring at them with daggers in my eyes.

"I really hate you guys sometimes..." I grumbled, Mark howled in laughter and patted my shoulder.

"C'mon Ethan. You have to admit, your intro's hilarious!" Mark laughed, I rolled my eyes and felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Maeflower🌺: hey.

Me: hey. How's work.

Maeflower🌺: busy. You?