Chapter 8

"Remind me not to eat five cotton candies, will ya?" Jack moan clutching his stomach, I giggled softly and nodded.

"Sure, mister pink barf!" I laughed, we were driveing home from hanging out all day, Jack and I. It was pretty fun, we went to the beach, the boardwalk and maybe even stopped at the HollyWood sign. And Jack may or may not have pigged out on cotton candy and was about to puke rainbows.

"So, how'd you like my perspective of LA Jack?" I asked, Jack gave me a thumbs up and gave me a very week smile. "Good." I laughed, I pulled into Mark's driveway and shut off the car. Jack quickly got out and rushed into the house, I walked in after him and smiled as I was greeted by a smileing Tyler.

"How'd it go?" he asked, I held back a laugh.

"Jack pigged out on cotton candy and he is now sick." I scoffed back another laugh, Tyler's smile vanished.

"Oh. He okay?" I shook my head.

"I think he just went to barf rainbows now, where's Ethan?" Tyler pointed to Ethan's recording room and walked away from the door.

"Be very quiet he's recording." he whispered, I held a thumbs up and winked. I made my way to Ethan's room and quietly opened the door to find him screaming at the top of his lungs, I held back a laugh and crouched down so the camera wouldn't see me. I waddled over to behind his chair and sat there for a few minutes before he said-

"I'll all you guys in the next video, love you all, stay cranky, bye!" he turned off his camera and I jumped up from behind his chair.

"RAWR!"

"AHH!" I fell on the floor laughing at Ethan, he was sitting back in his chair frozen in fear. He looked down at me with wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL MAE!" he screamed, I was still laughing.

"Oh my god!" I said once I caught my breath, "Your face when I scared you though!" I laughed, Ethan's face turned beet red and he looked to the ground. 

"I have to admit, that was pretty funny." he giggled, I nodded in agreement.

"I knew you'd agree, Eth." I giggled, Ethan gave me a small smile and swirled around in his chair.

"So, what did you do with Jack today?" he asked, I told him the whole story and he ended up trying to hold back laughs as well.

"Did he really barf rainbows?" Ethan giggled, I shrugged.

"I don't know. And I don't want to know." I chuckled, Ethan nodded.

"I can see why." he responded, we sat there for a second, just stareing at eachother, for a long time too. His hazel eyes almost made me dizzy by just stareing at them. I felt my phone buzz again, I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the message.

Unknown number: You can't hide forever Mae Parker. I will find you...

I froze, my mind was spinning like crazy now. What the heck did Ace want with me, I never did do anything wrong to him. I caught Ethan's expression change from soft to concerned.

"You okay Mae?" he asked, I hesitated.

"I honastly have no idea anymore Eth..." I mumbled, I looked back down to my phone and brushed a peice of hair out of my eyes. Ethan stood up and walked over to me, he took my phone and read the message.

"Who is this?" he asked not looking up at me, I hesitated again but decided to tell him the truth.

"My ex..." I mumbled, Ethan looked up and his faced looked even more concerned.

"Why is he texting you?" he asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know, but he won't leave me alone..."

"Have you blocked his number?"