What Love means to u....

Stella:... hey its a love story... But u always avoid romantic movies .. what happened to u today???

Meera:.. mmmm ... actually.. its one of my fav movie... so that.. i decided to watch it with u...

Stella:.. mmmm lets see.. how it going to impress me...

Meera:.. surely ... u will like it anty...

They got in to their seats... Stella really likes the movie.. its a Indian movie... Love story... She feels happy with love scenes.. she cries for their seperation.. and atlast.. she is cheerished at the climax .. of their rejoining... actually she forgot to notice Meera....

Meera ..... Meera... what happened...

Meera..:.. nothing anty... lets go...

Stella:.. its ok sweetheart.. u dont need to hide it.. just tell me what...

Meera:.. nothing serious anty... this movie has alot of memories... thats make me feel whatever i lost in my life... thats it...

Stella:.. leave it... come ... lets go...

They both are in stella'S car...

Meera... lost in her thought...

Meera pro..:...

I really missing u today... i dont know ... if u will remember me now or not... but after this much days... weeks... months.. years... still .. i can feel u....
Yes... I miss u... Why it always happened to me... Why I always lost whatever i love to have in my life... U know... I loved u... Still i m loving u... May be u have moved on in ur life... but still... I wish to feel u once... I wish to Smell u.. I wish u feel ur touch... u know.. how many things am missing... I m missing ur voice ... i m missing ur Anger... I m missing ur arrogance... I m missing ur adamant towards me... I m still missing u... But ... i dont want to see u again.... i dont to have u in my life... Dont ever appear infront of me... I WANT TO HATE U JAY... I HATE U....

end of pro...

Stella.::.. Meera... can u hear me...

Meera:.. Yes anty ... sorry... pardon..

Stella:.. What happened Meera... u lost in ur thoughts... are u still in that movie??? ...

Meera:.. yes anty...

Stella:.. okay... u dont need to prepare anything.. its alrdy late... we have our dinner together...

Meera:.. ohhh actually.. i m not at all hungry... i m really tired.. i just want to sleep anty...

Stella:.. are u sure???...

Meera:.. cent percent sure...

Stella:.. okay... sweetheart... but dont skip ur meals.. okay.. its bot good for ur health...

Meera:.. thanks anty.. sure.. see u ..bye..

Meera... went to her small lovely home...

Stella Pro...:::..

I know Meera for more than 1 yr... she is very young.. just 23... but i never see her in happiness of her youth .... she always have a sadness in her eyes...

First i meet her in the railway station... she is unconsious at that time.. i took her with me to my hospital... then i came to know that.. she is new to australia.. and she dont have anyone with her... She is very simple..and selfrespected girl... very confident... she never... depend on anyone.. and also.. she never ready to get commited in any relationship... its really surprising at first... but after some time.. i came to see a small kid which is still alive in that confident women... i know.. today she is remembering something about her past.. but she never ready to talk about her past... so that.. i too ignore it... i cant force her to share anything... Poor girl...

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Its reallly dark... Colourful dim lights... all are out of controll... Girls.. young ... peoples.. Matured mens... womens... all are dancing to that crap music... Which is very loud... Noone can see others face... but... all are enjoying...

Everyone is enjoying like that all their life depending on this night only... Drinks.. drunken mode.. Crazy dance...
But someone is witnessing that He is out of the universe...

All are roaming around him.. They stole glazes on him.. But no one is dare to get near him...
Yes he is very Hot... Handsome.. Manly... Attituded... Arrogant...
All the girls are going mad to dance with him.. But he is dancing like he is in to that music... One girl... Her name is rithu... She is the one of famous Model in fashion shows...and upcoming cine star... Guys are going crazy for her... She is dressed in a thin cloth... which is lengthed near her tighs... she is very hot... She placed her hand on that Arrogant Handsome hulk shoulder.. He turned to her side... She gave a seducing smile... He simply moved out of her reach...

Rithu pro:...

Am i not that much attrative.. all the guys are going crazy for me... Noone can take their eyes from me... but... why he always ignoring me... its nearly one year now... but he never leave a simple chance for me to get close to him...

I really love him madly... i m madly waiting to get in to his embrance.. but why he moved out from me...

Asusually... today also.. he leaves after seeing me... I dont know .. why i attracted to him .... May be because of his ignorance.. but still... I m going crazy for him...

Yes ... The magic in his sharp Black eyes.. I never Absorb what the real fact i loved him... but he is reallly very rare master piece.... he makes all the girls to go crazy for him... but never he allowed anyone to him... Always.. he ditched everyone who try to flirt with him... He is very manly... but why he hates girls... i dont know...

But I never missed anything which i likes... I never going to leave him.... Whatever needed .. i will do anything to get him mine... Yes... Jay ... he is only Mine... My Jay.... My Handsome hulk...

************************************************************************************************

Keep Reading... See u guys soon... please leave ur views....

~Beenu~