She Is Here

They both are falling deep in to each others eyes..

Jay had tears.Meera also in tears.. Both are moved to stand proper...

Jay cant take his eyes off from her..

She cant face him straight... Tears are flowing from her eyes..

Jay forward his hand to wipe it..but Meera moved back.

Jay cant handle the pain.that she moved away from him. 

Jay:..Meera .. I ..

Before he started to say.. Granny's room door opened and she came out...

Meera composed herself..

Granny:... Meera .. U came ahhh come come...

Jay trying to compose himself.. he succeed in that..

He turn towards Granny..

Granny:... Jay ... This is Meera... My fav Girl...

Meera gave a light smile to Granny...

Granny:.. And Meera.. He is My One Grand Son... Jay.. Jay Dev Prasath..

Jay :.. Hello.

Meera :.. Hello(with hesitation)...

Granny:.. Okay Jay .. i see u later..

She started to walk towards the stairs..and also walked with her...

Jay seeing her till she vanished from his sight...

His eyes again started to get moisture.. He expect that she will hate him.. But still her eyes have that same love ....

But she is not ready to accept him..thats why she stepped back from me..

Meera Pov:...

Still my Heart is racing.. Why always its happening to me..  

I came here to get distant from him.. But i came to his own family...

She cursing herself for her stupid decision.. But at that time she dont know what to do...

She is sitting in the hall with everyone..

Suddenly she feel that someone stare on her.. She didnt turn to see the person..but still the stare is getting heavy she can feel it.. she turned to see who is it.. Its Jay..he is sitting in the corner of the Hall.. All are sitting before him.. talking to him..but his eyes are pasted with Meera..

She turn back..And she moved out of the hall to kitchen..where Kalyani is busy with cooking...

Meera:..Amma.. i will help u...

Kalyani :..why da kanna.. i will take care.. u go and enjoy..

Meera:..( Really she is the very sweet mother) .. No maa.. I will ..and she started to help her

Kalyani smiled at her.. And she continued her work.. After 1 hr.. Its time for lunch.. Everyone is sitting in the Dinning room..Meera.. Kalyani ma...Vasunthra ma..and amutha ma..all are arranging the dishes and plates for all... One by one all are seated ... 

Sweety also came to help..But Meera denied her and make her sit near Rishi...

Varun:..Hey Beautiful... He is my Brother ..I told u na... My very Strong Annaya..he is the one.. 

He introduced Jay to Meera..

She simply smiled and noded ...

Granny:..Hey Varun..I already introduced them...