Its Not a Imagination..

Jay POV...

Because of anty's word.. I got in to my world...

Jay is not afraid..

When i started to begin my Business.. i faced alot of fake peoples... criminals... becos of them... i lost my very best friend who supported me in all my life...

Vinay .... My Best friend.. From childhood.. We are decided to work.. He is a car racer... Very spiritual person... He never allowed me to touch defeat...

I started to work in the principles whichever taught to me from my studies and from my dad...

But Lohi ... He is the head of black business... He started to distrb my business... But i struggled and get succeed in that project... He became very dangerous... He asked his mens to kill me... But unfortunately.. That day... vinay took my car... They did an accident... My vinay ... My Vinay died in that accident... Without thinking sec... my pain... of losing my very friend..and all the pressures i faced becoz of him... made me in to a beast..and i killed all his mens..and that ruthless Lohi with hands...

After that... I cant stop being a beast.. whoever pressures someone for their benefits.. I will kill them.. I will stand for that struggling people... But that doesn't mean that.. people likes me...

No one likes me... All are looking me like a mafia king...

And i dont want to prove that ... i m not a mafia ruler . ... Only some people know my business tactics... Anty is right... what ever it is ... this is not the right way to handle anything... but i can't get back from this path... i lost my way...  this is my fate...

His chain of thinking is stopped by his ph call... he picked the call...

Jay:.. Jay here..

Stephen..:.. Sir ... its me steph..

Jay:.. Tell me steph...

Stephen:.. Actually i personally checked the details sir.. There are few people in the name of Meera... Nearly to 10 ... All are Indians...

Jay:.. Mmmm if u have any photo images of them...

Stephen:..no sir... But i have their addresses...

Jay... thats okay send me that addresses..

Stephen :.. Okay sir.. I will...

Jay feel restless... What will i do ... if she is here..

How will she react with me...

Questions are started to rise in him...

He is waiting for stephens messages... He got the message after 5 mints...

He checked the message... some addresses are very close to his present area... some  are very far.. so he started with the nearly places...

He took his car Keys.. and run out of the house... Its midnight.. He reached someplace...and asked about the Meera... But all are turned out as a disappointment for him..

Its almost early morning 6...

Jay has only one place near him to check... After that.. all the places are far away....

He went to that place... its a apartment house...

He apressed the Door bell..and waiting for the response... After 5 mints again he pressed the bell...

Some person came to open the door...
He looked at that person... Its none rather than Sanny...

Sanny cant even imagine that... his rolemodel is standing in his door way...