I love u ....

Jay:.. what u Said...

Meera:.. What...

Jay:.. What u said before the Kiss..???..

Meera:.. I love u....

Jay:.. So why u leave me on that day???...

Meera:.. I alrdy told u na... I cant see u with anyone else... Then What u expect me to do after that scene...

Jay:.. Haan... Thats all just setup.. But u dont have confidence in me???...

Meera:.. I had.. But when u said that... we are not made for each other.. I lost my everything...

She had a small tears...

Jay:.. Yes... I mean it.. We are not made for each other...

Meera moved a step back.. and pouted at him...

Jay:.. See... We are not made for each other.. We are single soul... And without u ...am nothing... This is the meaning... can u get that.. my dumb Girl...

Meera hugged him.. She pressed her face in his chest...

Jay:.. What happened to u now???..

Meera:.. You know .. how much i missed this...

Jay tightens his arms around her...

Meera :.. I really missed u alot Jay... I never want to be apart from u...

Jay:.. Hey listen.. I died at each mint without you.. so i cant even think about another Breakup okay...

Meera:.. How much u missed me Ahh????....

Jay:.. He made her to look in to his eyes... I missed to like ... i lived without oxygen for years.. each mint ... i felt the pain that i living without u...

Meera wiped his small lonely tear...

Jay smiled and kissed her palm..

Meera:.. Jay.. U forgive me Right...

Jay :.. Nothing to forgive....If u said like that.. then am the one to ask for forgiveness...

Meera:.. Okay.. i forgiven.. And u...

Jay:.. Am not at all anger on u????..

Meera:.. No... u didn't accept me now????..

Jay:.. What u mean Meera???...

Meera:.. See ... u r calling me Meera...

Jay laughed at her childishness...

Meera:.  I love to hear that... u calling me love.. U know.. How much i longed to hear that...

Jay:.. I love u Love... Love u soooooooooo muchhhhhh.
with that he carried her and rolled her... up....

Meera:.. Jay please ... put me down..

Jay:.. He stopped and Put her down.. She smiled heavenly..

Meera:.. Everything is fine.. But tell me one thing.. who is that girl ????..

Jay:.. Actually she is Rithu... Dad's friends Daughter...

Meera:.. Really... Then why u danced like that with her yesterday... Ahhhh...

Jay:.  Love.. That.. actually...

Meera:.. How dare u did that... infront of me... she started to beat him..

He started to run...

He run to down stairs...

She followed him... she tried to Beat him with  what ever got in her hand...