Birthday Celebration..

Meera is very excited to celebrate her first birthday with Jay...

She turned to see him... Jay is not there..

She gotup and check the clock for time..its passed 6.30 am..

She gotup and went to freshup..

After that she completed her daily chores ..and came to living room.. 

There is her First surprise..

A wrapped Parcel is Placed on the Table with a cup of hot coffee..

She took the parcel and Read the Message on it...

"For The Love Of My LIfe...By Urs Jay"

She smiled ..and opened the wrappers .. Their is a saree in it.. She loved it... Actually she is very happy becoz.. she always love to wear Saree...That too its very special na... it was the first birthday gift my Jay.... 

She was in her dream land... Suddenly she hear that... her ph is ringing... Its none rather than her Jay...

She picked the call...

Jay.:.. Love... u took alot of time... Get ready ... i m coming soon... I bady want to see u in that saree... okay...

he said in a one go...

Meera:.. Smiled.. and okay.. come soon...

He smiled and said bye..and cut the call...

she is also smiling.. and thinking about the upcoming....

She wrapped the saree.. She likes the color and the material..which is so pleasant to touch her skin... Apart from all the thoughts... she needs to feel the happiness and she needs to be loved for some time...

She is infront of  the mirror....

She heared the Sound of opening the door...

She turned... Jay is looking her like.. she is something that.. which he never saw before...

 Jay looking at her

Jay looking at her ...

He didnt realize that he is staring at her..

She can't took his heavy intensive look anymore.. so she moved to the balcony...

She is standing in the blow of the fresh chill air.. it makes her to feel better... But still she can feel his eyes on her..

After few secs... Jay came near her... He is getting close to her.. He is closing the distance  between them..

Meera's heart started to beat fast and faster..

Jay tugged his hands on her Waist.. and placed his chin on her shoulder..

Jay:.. U looking gorgeous Meera...

Meera:.. She can feel his breath is brushing her shoulder and neck ...