She is pure

Jay pov...

Jay:... I stood like a statue... I can see her pure blissful eyes... i never ever saw a eyes like this.... without my intension... I went near her...

She is glittering in the moon light ..... As a young man... Without my intension... I m admiring her beauty... U know How she is.... Oh god... What the beautiful hell is this... Her eyes... he eyebrows... her face... her nose... and her cheeks... hoooo god... why u made her in this way... She turn to me... and she asked something.. but i cant understand it... becoz of my train of thoughts....

After a few sec... I got back to earth..

Jay:.. Sorry... what u say...

Pr:.. I asked... why u are searching me..?????

Jay:.. Haan.. ya.. i searching.. u... but... why u came out.. are u okay... its just a checking...

Pr:.... I m Meera...

Jay:.. Wow... Meera.. nice name...I m Jay

Meera:.. nice to meet u...Jay...

Jay:(Jay.. is really sweet in her voice ...)so what are you doing here...

Meera:.. I love moon .. so i came to see ... really very beautiful right..

Jay:.. I never see this much beautiful moon before..😍😍😍😍

Meera:.. what???..u never saw this....

Jay:.. Ya.. i never..

Meera:.. I never missed this full moon day.. i always love the moon ... sky.. falls.. hills... river.. ocean and alll.... which ever is gifted by god...

Jay:.. Admiring her eyes..and her lovely voice... she is really looking like a moon.. which is more beautiful than the real moon in the sky...

Meera:.. Hey.. what happened ... why u r looking at me like that... U are making holes in my face...

Jay:.. smiled at her innocent ...

Meera:.. Actually... i need to know.. why u searched me...

Jay:.. i dont know.. i saw ur shivering a half an hour before... that recorded in my mind... After that.. simply i need to see ur face again.. so i came to see u.. but u are not there...... so i m littlebit scared ... so i start searching u... why..u asked ????

Meera:.. This is the first.. i see worry for me.. in someone eyes...

Jay Couldn't understand her words...

Meera:.. I have to goo.. see u...

Jay:.. Ya... sure.. see u...

************************************
She leaved from there... but still his mind is occupied by her only.. he is not at all in his correct  sense......

its been 2 days...

i really dont know.. why i camt forget her face... I shared this to Ragu... but that idiot saying that... this is love at first sight.. but what  the hell is that... how can i love her... am just interested in her ... becoz of her moody type... she is very different from all the girls i met till now... how can a women.. being in a party like that... she wore a blue saree.. yes.. she is very simple ... without makeup... she is glittering in that moon light... i cant forget that very innocent face... there is some magic..in her voice too...

Jay.. what happened to u man... why are u like this.. she is just a girl... u are Jay... who never ever look back to any moment... just leave it...

He came back to his routine life.... He is very busy.. One day... he got strucked in his lab with the computer... All the computers in the lab got hang... simultaneously....

They will lost all there 1 year work.. if it will lost the data...

So all are very tensed... Jay came to professor..to ask about the details of the prblm... But he is not at all... used to this software and operating system tracks.. so he is thinking about what to  do..

After 3 hrs of waiting... His professor.. gave a little relax smile... Jay asked him ..what happened... he said that... his friend is accepted to come and rectify the prblm.. and that person is simply a genius in these areas .... so all are eagerly waiting for that person ...

After 30 mints.... Professor.. went to welcome that person.. but they are talking in the corridor... no one is able to see that person... after 10 mints... the person and his professor..started to move to that lab... Jay was overwhelmed to see that person... yes its our heroine... Meera..

Jay

Jay...:.. again  she is very simple... but he hided to see her work...

She came inside... and set at the main chair ... and she started to see the versions and details about the server details..after that.. she moved to main system which is working as a host for all the system.. in the lab.

After 1 hr.. she reboot all the system simultaneously from the host... Everything is got back to that normal state.. With out data lose.. all are clapped to her work...

she simply smiled and moved out .... Professor... thanked her...

She start to leave... I rushed to her... I ran ...and stand before her...

Jay:.. Hiiiii..

Meera:.. Hi..(Shocked...)

Jay:.. Thank u...

Meera:.. Sorry... i cant get u..

Jay:.. am also the part of that team...

Meera:.. Oh.. so u r Smith's intern...

Jay:.. Yes... and how u know profe.Smith

Meera:.. Actually... we know eachother from long back...

Jay:.. actually i want say something.. of u dont mind.. i will say it now...

Meera:.. What... tell me...

Jay:.. What u think about me...???? I dont know.. but i didn't think that... i leave u just like that... so lets be friends... will u accept me as ur friend ...

Meera:.. I dont know... why u asked like this...

Jay:.. hey.. if u dont like means ... leave it... I just feel like that...

Meera..:.. Sorry for hurting u... friends and she forwarded her hand...

Jay smiled and shook hand with  her...

They came to a canteen..and they started to talk about random things.... Meera feeling peace .. but she cant say her feelings now...  Jay is really a nice guy... but... She never trust anyone as friend......

She is smiled at his antics... All the girls in the cafe.. is ogling at him.. but he never eyed anyone... That make her to trust him as a nice person...

After sometime.... she leaved from there ... they exchanged their contact numbers....

Jay feel peace now.. after that day...

***********************************

so here it is... Lets see.. how they fall in love.. how they are going to join hands...

Keep reading.. please vote for me.. and leave ur views... Please... leave ur views....

Thank u..

Have a good day...

~Beenu~