I m Sure About Her

Jay POV:...

I know .. And I expected that she will be like this... But something is strange... but i cant get that.. what...
And How come she say that... Am with a girl in Australia...????...

Ohhhh God... It Kills my head... But she will be sleeping Peacefully...

Tomorrow is Rishi's day... I am very happy for him.. He is marrying his love... Very Lucky...

Like wise.. I want my love Back...

His Thoughts train stopped by the Door opening Sound...

Ragu Standing on the door Way....

Jay:.. Hay Ragu.....

Ragu :.. Gave a cool smile... And he walked to Jay....

Jay:.. Nice to see u Man...

Ragu Hugged Jay...

Ragu:.. I wish to see u Jay..m Thanks for coming...

Jay return a smile...

Ragu:.. I can see the old Jay now... What changed u Now????...

Jay :.. Nothing.. i m the same... Come.. sit....

Ragu knows everything... But he didnt know anything About Meera.. what happened between them... And he don't have any idea about his Breakup too...

Its almost 2 Am... Still Jay can't sleep... till Two days before.. He longed to see her once.. He longed to hear her voice.. Her smile... But now... everything is near him... But still he can see a long distance between them... That makes him very restless..

And also.. he can understand that.. she alrdy suffered alotttt... Each time.. she get hurted more and  more... So This type.. he thinks to make  her feel good.. 

He turned to his left side... Ragu is sleeping peacefully.. He cant sleep.. So he stepped out of the room.. And he walked near Meera's Room.... .
He stand Near the Window.. From where he can see her  in the mirror...

She is sweating alott... He can guess that... she is in a nightmare... Without thinking anything more... He opened the door.. through the window..and stepped in... ..He closed the behind him...and Rushed to her...

He hesitate to touch her... But she is crying in her Sleep...

He sit near her.. and patted on her shoulders..

But she is shivering in fear... She started to cry more.. but she didn't  wake up from that nightmare...

So he laid behind her.. And hugged her tightly to his chest... He wiped her tears and sweat from her forehead.. and he saw her face...

A fearfull face..... There are two many lines on the fore head...

She holds his collar tightly.... She is sobbing in his chest....

He is comforting her.. its almost 40 mints... She is staying as like before.. she literally stopped her cry...but she murmuring some thing... He try to hear it clearly...

But her voice is very low... She is saying something.. Again.. he tried.. He can get it.. 

She says that..."I miss u Jay.. I miss u.. Missed u alottt...."

He got tears... He knows that she suffered alottt... but now he can clearly see his mistake..  which made her to never sleep in peace... He hild her tightly.. He never wants to leave her.. On that day .. He acted like that to make her leave.. but after Solving the Ronee equations... he came back to her.. He searched her madly . ... But He missed her... He cried alot... After that. he became a drunk fellow...   To save him from that only ... his friend suggest to do some business...