Its me Beenu...

Hiiiiii... All the readers... I hope all are fine.. first... Have a very Great and Joyful Sunday....

Keep Smiling....

Ahhhhhh... This story is over... Literally i can't leave this ..... Its really binded with just anything... After finished the last part..i was just keep thinking about them our Jay and Meera...

So good...and this effect.. its all becoz of all my lovely lovely Readers...

Okay ... i am here to share one important thing  .. Everyone i am just saying this becoz i want to share my happiness with all the lovely buddies.. that's it...

I love my Family alottt... But i never expect that.. I am the most loved person in my family... But yesterday night sharply at 12 am... My little brother surprised me... We both are always good... But i always saw him like a kid and a good friend... But he was grown enough to Celebrate my Birthday ... Actually we are far away from our parents... but he bring them in video conference and then he asked me to cut the cake... I am just flying and draining in my emotions...

Simply.. a family is the most happiest thing in this whole world.. But Girls ... Womens are leaving this much loving family..for her love... For her Husband... ..So just imagine her life while she leaves her gifted people...

So womens...we are the peoples who is spreading love and kindness.. and we are one who is creating and maintaining the bind of a lovely family... So keep loving...and when u are leaving ur family... Try to love them more... becoz i don't know what will come next...so love them to the core...like ur partner...

Just bla bla...

Dont get irritated... Keep smiling....

I have a great day.. and i was planning to write epilogue...my dear DivyaMurali651.

Have a great life... Soon i will  comeup with some other good story....

Love u all...

~Beenu~