Jay PoV....

Yes... She leaved again... After seeing me she leaved... Why ... She don't love me...

No Jay... she really loves u alot.. but U are reason for this ... Then why are u pointing at her ..and her love for u...

Jay sitting with Stella and  lilly is talking with sanny...

Jay is hearing everything how she came here.. how she living ..

Jay can feel the pain what she went through all these days...how makes her...

Jay dont want to spend a mint without her .....

Stella came to him...

Jay:.. so... u loved her...

Stella:...she is like my daughter Jay...

Jay smiled at her...

Jay:.. everyone is loving her...

Stella:...but she only loves u... and she needs u Jay...

Jay looks at her again...

Jay:... do u feel that... she will forgive me... ???.. no never... she dont even hear to me...

Stella:.. Jay... Meera is only person to make a normal person... u r became like this just because of her absence... if u came back with her... i think u will feel better...

Jay:.. Yes... absolutely u r right... i will feel better... But u dont know what i did to her... And how we turned like this....

With that.. he leaved from their...

Screen shifted to Meera...

Meera came out of the flight...

She cleared the formalities..and came out... she landed in mumbai... she need to go to chennai ... Sweety is waiting for her... so she went to pick  the train. .

She got the tickets...and get seated in the train.  

After half and hour .  ..... train started to move... Her thoughts again travel back to Jay.... his love... his care towards her....

She needs to get a glance about the past....

Fb SHown......

Its really 2 months... Jay leaved to India... i really missing him alott... I dont say that... he didn't talk to me .... He called me nearly 10 times a day... but still i want to be with him...

With his care and attention.. My life turned in to more colourful ...

I want to see him.. but now... i m in my class... Its a boring theory class... What the hell is this... from when i started to feel the class to boring... its all the effect of Jay...

Ragu cared me like a real elder  brother ... i m really happy... I felt secured ... But still i m missing him badly...

With alot of thinking about him... I came out of the class...

I walking towards the library... But someone Hold me from back..and closed my mouth with his palm and drag me to the back of library... He has gloves in his hand...so i cant guess who is this...

Its scaring to get holded in a stranger... I m trying to leave from his hold..  But to make a strong hold.. he Hold my waist... That hold makes me to feel the resemblance...

After 10 mints... we came in to old classroom which  is not in use now...

He leave my hand ....and he moved back from me...

I turned to him... His face is covered by a scarf .....

He didn't say anything...

He simply dragged me by my waist..and started to kiss on my neck and jaw lines...