Where is My Meera

Meera POV...

She is smiling... Her cheeks are so red.... Absolutely He is the reason for her blushing blushing.....

Jay:... Don't blush this much Darling....

Meera:.. Shut up... shutup... You are making me like this...

saying that... she moved to leave from his hold.... But He didn't gave her a chance to do that....

Jay:... Where are you going???...

Meera:.. i need to do some work na... leave me Jay....

Jay:.. Oh really... see... this is my rights to hold u like this... so hereafter you dont have the rights to say that... got it...

She smiled to his childish arguement...

Jay:.. Hey dont think that... am like a child... Am a man... am ur Man...

Meera:.. Enough... enough... i know.. you are mine...

Jay:.. Hoooo really.... And he kissed in her cheeks....

Meera blushing more now...

Jay:.. U know me very well... now. But tell me one thing... how u came to know about Ronee... ???...

Meera:... Simple... You started to being busy... for last two days... and suddenly u bring me here... And also i can feel ur tension and pressured Behaviours... So its simple ....

Jay smiled at her...

Jay:.. Are u sure???.. You are not scared about him???...

Meera:.. yes... absolutely... am not... you are with me now... This time he will be one who is going to feel the pain...

Jay assured her by holding her safely...

Both the love birds are sharing their feelings and emotions to each other...

All the while... Meera started to worry abput Jay..and her lovely family... She want to secure them all from that monster... But still she is not ready to lose Jay again by her foolish act... So she decided to be in cool and wait for Jay's decisions....

Its almost 2 days... Each passing minute is so precious to both of them... And eventually... Meera can see a pure childish Jay which side of him..she didn't saw before... yesterday Jay cooked for her... And also he washed her dresses... She didnt expect him to do all this... of course Man also want to take care of all the chores but still Meera always want to do all these thing by herself...

But yesterday Afternoon she slept unknowingly... When she woke up...Jay was reading her Fav book... And he alrdy completed all the kitchen chores and Her works....

He is so perfect Husband... he know complete know how to make his women to fall for him again and again... This Man making me vulnerable sometimes....

I never expect someone to love and die for me... But now i came to know that he lived for me...and he is ready to die for me... But i want to live with him and die with him... Nothing else...

All her thoughts are disturbed by the door bell... She walked with a pleasant smile ... She opened the door.. without checking who is that....

When she opened the door.... No one is there... Then she scared about her careless behaviour... she closed the door immediately..and walked in to their Bedroom...and close the room door also...

Jay went out for some work... He will be back in 1 hr... But Here she started to scare in her loneliness...

She is sitting in the Bed.. by hugging  her knees to her  chest...