Jay PoV...

Haan.. Meera ... She too Loving me... I cant beleive it...

I m so lucky... I not good as she thinks..  I know what i did in past.. But after meeting her... I really felt the difference she made in me... I meant to be her... She is really a beautiful thing that happened in my life...
Meera is a blissful women... who brings alot of hope to my life...

With alot of thinking... he slept..

Next morning... He rushed in Ragu car to reach Airport...

After solid 30 mints... they airport.. But he is waitung for someone .. And he is very tensed...

Meera came near him... She placed her palm on his shoulder.. He turned to look at her...

He hugged her... I m eagerly waiting to see u Meera ... What took u so long ahhh???

Meera:..  Sorry Jay.. I stuck in to Traffic...

Jay can feel some shiver in her.. But he ignored the thought as its her fear to leave him...

Meera struggling to control her tearing... The last announcement camed... Jay going to leave... He is talking to Ragu some thing serious.. Meera just looking at him... She can't take her eyes from him..

He turned to herside.. Thats it.. her tears find their own way... He came near her... And raised her face to look in to her eyes...

Jay:.. I will be back soon...

Meera... noded her head.. but still tears are falling.....

Jay wiped her tears... And kissed her forehead.. He hugged her... She hold him very tightly... She hold his shirt near the collar very tightly... She  don't want to leave him... He is the only one she is having ....

Meera... kissed all over his face... Please come soon... else.. i will die in the longingness.. 

Jay cupped her face.. and kissed in her eyes.. I too die  ..... so i cant stay for a long without u...

Jay:.. Raguuu..

Ragu:.. Haan tell me Jay..

Jay:.. Please take care of my Girl ... i will come soon okay...

Ragu:. Dont worry Jay.. i will.... take  care of my sissy ...

Jay smiled at her...

Meera wiped her tears..and gave a weak smile...

Jay want to leace now... Meera is struggling to leave his shirt...

He took her palm to get release from the hold..and kissed her palm...

She smiled at him... she know that.. he is also struggling like that...

so she smiled and kissed his cheek.. and bid bye for him...

He too bid bye for them... and leaved from there...

Meera leaved from their in a taxi.. her whole mind is running behind him...

Jay in the flight ... Thinking about her.. He took his ph..and saw her smiling face..

Jay:.. Dont worry.. I will come soon.. and take u to our beautiful life.. Just wait for me... Love u Meera...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Fb Ends....

Jay car got a sudden break...

Jay eyes are still Very Red.. He dont know where he is now.. After some time he realised that... he went off from the Award ceremony... But He is lost in his own world... What happenend to him..

He recalled the moments they shared together.. They are really made for each other.. but After what happened to them to being apart from each other... Why he became a beast like this...

Yes he is a beast now... He has his own rules... Whoever came in his way.. he will finish them... He dont care for anyone... He is not even worried about his mom..dad... or anyone..

That day.. after leaving the club... He got a call from his mother.. asking him about his marriage.. Thats why he shouted and cut the call... He lost the trust in womens..and relationships... its all becoz of Meera...

He didn't place hands on other women.. its becoz he hates women... But somewhere in his heart ... that same Jay is living in coma...

He lost his smile.. He lost his charm.. He lost his happiness.. He lost her ...

But he is blaming himself for his current situation...

He dont want to make  her to come back... But he is missing her madly...  true...
What makes him to lost her...

He placed his palm on his forehead.. and he lost in to sleep becoz of his tiring thoughts...

After 1 hr.. his ph started to ring.. He took it and saw the screen...

"Darling" .. is the callerid ... he took the call...

Jay:.. mmmm tell me darling..

Darling:.. W r u...???.. I m waiting fir you Jay...

Jay:.. Sorry darling... send me ur address.. i will be there ...

Darling:.. Are u okay jay??..

Jay:.. I m fine... I need u now... i m coming ... text me soon...

Darling:.. I too need u now... come  soon.... Love u...

Jay:.. Love u too...

With that.. both cut the call.. 

He drove to that address... He stopped  the car..and got out from it...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meera POV..

She came to normal.. and thinking about the past.. She tired of the thoughts.. after along crying... her eyes are dried without tears...

she came to her world.. She noticed that ... its too late...
Her ph has alot of missed calls from sanny and Stella anty...

But she is not in the mood to talk with any one..  she simply trying to fold all the track of thoughts... She need to hide all the pains inside herself...

She is walking in the road... She is thinking about the time ... When Jay leaved her in US and went to India..

without her sense.. tears are rolling from her eyes.. that warm hold on her... That sense itself nakes her to go weak... She closed her eyes tightly to Sense the feel of his strong arms.. 

After 2 mints.. she realised the truth..that.. he is no more in her life.. its all just a dream which turned out in to a nightmare   ...

She is not in the mood to Cry for him.. she is crying for her fate.. Which made them like this..  Which came like a strom in to their life..and ruined all the happiness in their life... Why its all happenend to us...

With huge thoughts .. With a lot of untold pain... she turned to reach her small house...

She Stopped at the point of moment... she is freezed at the sec... What she saw ???????

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

hiii... i know... its a long gap... Sorry to all.. i strucked with some problems...

Their is another half  of FB... But it will shown at the right time.. for now... this much is enough na... okay.. lets see... What Meera saw at that moment.. which makes her to stand like a statue...

Keep Reading... Leave ur views ...

~Beenu~