She knows

Meera:... He is mine... I will punish him for his sins...

All are stunned with her words...

Jay opened the door..and came in... All are looking at him... Meera looked at him...His eyes are so intensed... It consists of alot of emotions. . like anger .. love...care... confusion... Depression... Stress.. Guilty... Fear of losing her again... and much more...

Kalyani:.. Jay...

Jay looked at her...

Kalyani:.. Why u did like this Jay???... Am i did anything wrong when I was raising u???...

Jay lowered his head... Kalyani started to cry... But Amutha and vasunthra .. Brought her out of  that room...

Jay standing there like a statue... His head is still lowed .. He didn't gave a single look at Meera... who is sitting opposite to him...

Meera is looking at him...

He is holding the gun in his left hand... But he is rolling it like a uncomfortable thing to hold... She can feel his emotions somehow ...

His eyes are started to moist... All he is hearing is... "He is mine"... Her word is echoing in his soul....

Meera stood up and walked to him....

He is not in the mood to look at her...

She went near to him...

Meera:.. Look at me...

He raised his head...and looked at her...

His tearfully eyes..are trembling to see her collapsed state...

He hugged her..

She broke the hug...

Jay:.. Meera.. am...

Meera:.. No... Dont say a single word... I came to know that ... how u are for these many years... ??.. Am also a reason for this state...

Jay noded as No...

Meera:... Will u do one thing for me......

Jay noded...

Meera:.. Please marry me soon??..

Jay was stunned with her words... He didn't expect this words from her... He dont know what to say....

Meera:.. Yes... please marry me... I dont know what will happen next... And what will happen to us... Whatever it may be .. i want to be ur wife.... Please... please do this for me... Please...

she falls on the floor... she is crying vigorously....

Jay was standing like a statue...

Meera:.. I know... You need to save ur family.... But i need u back... But thats not easy... i knew it... still i want to be as ur Wife... May be i will die... i want to die as ur wife... Not as Meera... i want to be addressed ad MeeraJay...Mrs.Jay...

Jay sit before her.. He can see her longingness .... Which she faced for so many years....

Meera :.. please...

He hugged her... tightly... A lonely tear escaped from his eyes....

She is sobbing hard in his chest...

He tighten his hold on her...

She is not in a mode to stop her tears...

He raised her face to see him...

Meera looked at him.. 

Jay:.. Why....???.. His voice is trembling....

Meera:.. Didnt answer to him... she is looking in to his dark intensed eyes...