For U ...

Meera:..I m so blessed Jay... I m so Happy.. Thank u so much for the wonderful day...

Jay smiled at her..

Meera:.. U cant imagine how much i m happy to have a birthday memory..

Jay:.. Hohooo Hold on.. U need to see my lasy Surprise...

Meera:.. Another surprise..

Jay:.. See.. My queen needs to see My love for her na...

Meera:.. I really dont know... What got in to u Jay..Tell me ...where are we going now?

Jay:.. Surprise Darling... And u know Meera.. I know all ur love and likes...So now i m Taking u to some special Place..after that we will get back to our home...

Meera:..  Smiled and noded to his words...

Jay stoling glances at her.. She is smiling to herself.... She is glowing in dimming light... He can clearly see her happiness....He always wish to see her like this.. He just want destroy the Hurtful past memories with his love ...

After 1 hr ..They both Reached a place... where there is only trees and darkness.. its like a forest...

Jay hold her hand..and started to walk... 

Meera is scared of darkness..but jay holds her tightly so she felt little better..

Jay:.. Dont be scared...i m here na..

Meera:.. Where are we going now in this forest..

Jay:..came near to her right ear..and said SURPRISE in his husky voice..

Meera:.. Looks around... 

Somehow she managed to walk in the dark ...

Jay stopped ..and pointed his finger towards her right side..

She turned and saw a beautiful view..

Meera loves Waterfalls..

Its a very beautiful water fall... its so huge.. Their are standing in a huge distance from the falls... 

She turned to see him..

Jay:.. U love this na..

Meera:.. smiled...

Jay came near her..

She hugged him..

Meera:.. I love Waterfalls.. and how u know it..

Jay played his fingers on her forehead to cheeks lovingly..

Jay:.. I told u naa.. i know u well.. 

Meera smiled and said "I love U jay"

Jay return back her smile...and said that "I love u too" 

Both are enjoying the view of nature... 

After 30 mints..they head back to the car..

They started in their car...

All the Journey..They both only exchanged smile... 

Jay thoughts are running to wild and passionate..he needs to hold her and kiss her madly...But he dont want to spoil her neutral mode... If he came near her..she hold all her emotion within herself... so he didnt do anything till now..

Meera can sense that ..Jay is upto something..But she dont want to move a step forward..without sharing her past..which is holding her back...

Jay sensed that suddenly her expression changed in to tensed thoughts..