Am become urs

Meera hugged him .... She felt so blessed to have him in her life... she dreamed about this lovely days... And now its all happening in real... She felt so bad to her wrong decisions...

Suddenly she felt a wet felt in her right shoulder where Jay placed his face....

She broke the hug..and looked at his face... Which is full of pain and tears...

She cant even able to see him in this state

Meera:.. Jay... what is this????... What happened???..

Jay nodes his head as No....

And again he hugged her tightly....

She too started to felt some unknown pain....

Again she has to broke the hug ... and she started to question him... what...

Jay looked in to her eyes... A small smile appeared in his lips.. which also a sign of his pain...

Meera:.. Please tell me....

Jay:... How have u been till now without me????....

Meera Smiled with a small tear..

Jay:.. Becoz ... i was dead for each seconds... I dont want to live... and i cant die without u... Its a painfull hell... Meera.. Really i dont know... when i became like this... But one thing is clear for me... U r my Life and my soul... Without u .... Surely i will die...

His words are like a arrow which is straight towards her heart and soul...

Jay walked away from her..and seated on the chair...

He placed his two palms on his face to cover his face...

He is still crying... Like a baby...

Meera walked to him... She cleared her tears with his right hand palm.. and then she placed her palm on his right shoulder..  who is sitting in the chair...
.He raised his face ..and looked at her face...

Meera smiled ... which gives a blissful smile in his face...

And she lowered her head..and kissed on his forehead...

Meera:.. Wherever am i... Am all urs... As always.. am ur Meera... Ur love... So dont cry like a baby...

Jay:   Am not a baby...

Meera:.. Then why are you crying like a baby...???..

She pressured the word baby...
Which made Jay to surprise her with his move...

He dragged her in a single go...which made her to sit on his lap....

He looked at her tensed eyes..and expression... He got a romantic smile...