Letter to My Love

The Sun Rays fall on his sleeping face..He opened his eyes becoz of the disturbance..

He move his left hand to reach Meera..But he didnt get her..The place is empty...

He gotup from the bed with the thought of her..He thinks that she will be in kitchen ..He went to get fresh up...and after that he came back as in his casuals..

He came to the living room..and he didnt feel her presence till now..He went in to the kitchen,.. no one is there ..Everything is as it is.. The breakfast is kept ready for him on the dining table.. He wants to know where is she???

He took his mobile and dialled her  number..

The phone  is in ringing..but he can hear her ringtone.. Yes she leave the mobile in their bedroom itself...

He confused... But he felt restless... He want to see her now..

His thoughts went back to the beautiful moments they spend together.. Her smile.. Her childishness.. Her emotions..her touch..Her breath... Jay needs her immediately.. Without thinking twice.. He picked up his keys and rushed out to the parking.. 

He drive to the places wherever she like to go ...

Each passing mint is making him in to a volcano

The park.. The library..Her working places.. Her 1 or 2 friends.. But no one knows anything about her..

His heart is longing for her.. but his mind is fighting about her sudden disappearance...

Now its past noon... nearing 4 pm.. He came back to the apartment to check that whether she came back or not...

Jay:.. (get in to the lift) Meera... If u are back.. I will kill u... How dare u leave without my knowledge..His eyes are red... he came infront of the apartment..its locked .. he opened it with the spare key...

No one is there.. Again the empty house without her...

His rage is getting high...He started to feel weakand scared in each passing secs...

His legs are started to feel weak.. 

Jay sit in the chair of dinning.. He placed his head on his hand and closed his face.. 

Jay:..Love ...where u went.. His eyes started to have small tears.. he needs her.. and he started to scare about her safety..what if something happened to her...

His thoughts stopped by the view of the breakfast she made for him.. Tears are falling on his cheeks..

He drag the plate and his eyes fall on a envelope... 

which is placed under the plate..

He eagerly took it... and saw the envelope.. 

"For My...Jay" it written like this on the envelope..

He opened the envelope... 

took the letter and unfold it.. And he started to read...

Dear Jay..

Sorry Jay.. I know U r searching for me... But I want to speak about some important things.. I dont have courage to say that by facing u.so that i m writing this letter.

Before that..I want to thank you..You know Jay..This is the best day of my life..I really felt like am the lucky fellow in the world.. And I love you Jay.. I love u sooo much. I cant stop myself from fall for u... But apart from this. I need to share all the incidents with u.which turned me like this. Yes i hide alot of thing from u Jay.But i want to tell u everything now.