So Pleasant

Meera POV:...

Sweety:... So ... How are u My dear?... Both are sitting in her Bed..

Meera:.. MMMM not Bad.. And u ??

Sweety:.. U know Meera.. I felt so blessed.. Its like a dream come true moment...He really loves alottt Meera.. He is like a Dream Prince Charming...

Meera:.. Felt happy for her Best friend..

Sweety:.. So how long that u planned to be here?..

Meera dont know what to say....

Sweety can understand her silence..She placed her palm on her shoulder...

Sweety:.. This is your house Meera ..U can stay here as ur wish.. 

Meera smiled..a lonely tear escaped from her eyes..

Sweety:.. See i dont want to see this Crying doll.. i want my sweet naughty Meera back.. so pls..dont cry okay...

Meera:.. Okay.. am not crying...So tell about ur In-law's..

Sweety:.. Thats a huge Family Meera..They are totally 3 brothers.. And they lived as a Joined family.. And his both uncles's are so cool.. And all alrdy close with each and everyone except his elder brother...

Meera:.. So sweet.. Its our wish rit to get in to a huge family...

Sweety:..smiled..Yes dear..as our wish it came true.. U will surely love them all... And he had two Athaya's And they both have two daughters for each.. They four are so awesome..all are similar to our age.. The first one mithra got married ..she is pregnant now.. remaining three is waiting to get married... 

Meera listening happily...

Sweety..:.. And u know something...they four gifted me alot of dress ... And we both are going there to meet them all in the evening okay...And tomorrow we are going for wedding shopping..

Meera can see her excitement about her future,.. She prayed for her happiness to stay with her always...

Meera :.. Hey u didnt mention ur Boy's name...

Sweety:... Ahhhh His name is Rishi.

Meera :... okay... lets see ur hero in the evening....

Both started to prepare some lunch for them....

Screen Shifted to Mumbai Airport...

The Anouncement of the arrival Flight is Going On...

Passengers started to came out...

Media and Reporters are waiting to see a Man...

Yes ..Here he came out...All the Camera's are turned towards him...His PA and Securities stopped all for his comfortability...

He is not in the mode to Answer any of the questions.. so he leaves to get in to his car...His Driver drove it to the guest house he has in Mumbai..