Jay Pov..

Jay:... Dont ever try to Contact me .... (He is yelling in his phone...he throw his phone in his car... and started the engine...)

Yes...yes... I m not a nice person...
Rithu came In front of his car... he put sudden brake..

Rithu:.. what happened to u jay...

Jay didnt turn to her side...

Rithu:.. i know jay.. u dont like me... But try to be a friend na... i don't want to get ur love ..... (before she completing...jay cut off)

Jay:... soooo... u dont want my love ...and u dont want to get in to my embrance.. u dont want to get me in ur life... (he is looking staringht in her eyes... he can feel her surrendering look....)

Rithu:.. Jay.... so u r ready to accept me... i m so happy and placed her palm in jay's shoulder...

Jay gave a fire look... that look is most enjoy for her to understand that... he is not speaking about his thought... he is just prank and try to teach her limits... and its also a warning to stay away from him...

Rithu :... movedher palm.... jay... i m sorry... i love u jay.. i really do...

Jay :.. stop the HELLLLLLL... ... how dare u... Get out.....

Rithu:.. jay...

Jay:.. i said GET OUT FROM MY CAR.. AND FROM MY LIFE... AND DONT DARE TO COME INFRONT OF ME... (he is fuming in anger... )

Rithu simply get out from his car.. he drove off...from there.. with in a sec..

Jay Pro:..

yes... u guys are rit.... I m not a normal person.. I m Arrogant.. I m Adament.. I m possessive..... I m complete Mad.. Complete Crap... I m not a human... I m just a piece of Monster.... Yes I am.. I m Jay.....

I born in a very huge family... Yes i m a south Indian... I m from a joined family... My parents.. and their siblings.. my grand parents... And my well wishers... That's it my life...

I m an Architect.. I love my job... And I dont want to manage my dad's conpany.. i always.. wished to create my own empire... Now I m Very Successfull... Everyone is waiting for my Introduction.. and from.. friendly Communication.. But I completely Hate my Life.. i Hate Myself...

I m not like this ... before.. I m A very sweet and jovial person.. who loves to make others smile.. who loves to stay with my family.. and who loves to hold her women..

Yes... I not a gay.. who hates to keep relationship with women.. I m a Man.. who wish to get his women in his whole life... And i wish to be in love always..

Everything is changed... Everything is changed.. My Life completely a mess now... its all becoz of me... Yes.. i m the reason for all this... I m The One ... Who Destroyed Everything .....

I hurted all my Lovable people...

I Hurted Myself..

I Hurted My Love...

Yes.. My Love...

I don't know where she is now... But i know.. still she hates me... Still She dont want to get back to my life.. My world.. she is complately leaved myside... but its all becoz of my foolishness...

All are feeling bad for me... No.. i dont deserve ur Sympathy...

I need to be punished in a very bad manner... I hate to being alive....

You guys will get know what i did to being like this... But u guts always going to hate me for that...

But... still my heart beats for her.. i know rithu loves me... But i cant..i cant see anyother women.. I cant... i burning me... Its reminding me.. that i m living without my MEERA...

My Meera.. My Love..My Life...

She is very pure.. she always very innocent.. she is a magic that happened in my life.. she is just a pyre blessing.. but i m very unlucky to lost her in my life...

I m very arrogant.. when rithu placed her hand on me.. its like a nail for me.. i hate to see her near me.. i can see her desire for me.. but i cant... I cant touch any random women..
2 months before.. i drank .. i m completely out of my control... Rithu tried to get along with me... But U guys cant imagine what i did to her..

she came near me.. she hold my shoulder for my balance.. and after she guide me to my bedroom... she make me lie on my bed.. after that she lie behind me... she placed her face in my crook.. that sec.. i can feel her hands roaming on my chest to arms . ...her smell filled in my nostril... Thats it..

Jay:.. Rithu..

Rithu:.. yes jay.. tell me..

Jay:.. i hate ur smell.. and i can feel now to.. that u r not my women...

with that.. i pushed her out of my bed.. and she fall bare on the floor.. and cried . ... she asked me.. why he never allowed her.. but i too dont know... i m completely addicted to my Meera.. To Her Smell.. Her hair.. Her magic Eyes.. Her Blissfull smile.. Hoooo she is something which cant even leave me.. for a single sec.... she is a my only women.. even in unconscious... i cant touch anyother random women.. now u guys can understand me na.. that i tooo living a Hell... without her.... but ... Somewhere.. in this world.. she is hating and living in her peace.. but i know.. still she cant forget me.. maybe.. she dont have that magic love for me now.. but still i m loving in her heart and mind...

Missing u Meera..

With that thoughts he parked his car.. and Went straight to his bed.. he lied to his bed... He closed his eyes.. and now he can see his love of life... her smile... thats it.. he opened his eyes.. tears are falling from his eyes...

I love u Meera..

I need u badly...

************************************

so guys tell me how is it..

see u guys soon.. have a good day..

keep smiling...

~Beenu~