Break Up....

Jay : ... I love You....

Meera is sobbing in his Chest...

Jay patting on her back.. to make her feel better...

Meera can feel that something is wrong.. but she can't understand what... she break the Hug..and looked at his face...

Jay wiped her tears..and looked at her  face.. and questioned her... what????

Meera:.. What u meant by... Simply What????

Jay turn towards the window...

Meera turned him to face her...

Meera:.. Tell me Jay ... what happened... just talk with me.. Dont be like this Jay.. i can't take it.. and u know that damn well...

Jay:.. What u expecting me to do Meera??..

Meera:.. Jay ... that.. i ...

Jay :.. Stop it... Please stop it... What u meant by that letter meera... What???..

Meera:.. Actually Jay...

Again he cut her word..

Jay:.. Do u think that i will doubt  u.. if i came to know about ur Past???..

Meera:.. No not like that Jay..

Jay:.. Then What... what the hell u mean by "u will leave if i wish"..

Meera dont know what to say..

Jay:.. So... thats it right... ur love for me...

Meera :.. No jay not like that... pls dont misunderstood.. Its wrong.. but u know na.. i cant live without u...

Jay:.. So thats why still u hide alot of thing from me???..

Meera shocked at his word...

She didn't expect this from him...

He asked one more time..

Jay:.. Then why u still hiding ur Pain and problems from me...

Meera:.. Jay... that .. she is still struck in the shock.. that how he knows that...

Jay:.. Are u thinking that.. what am talking about...

Meera noding her head as no...

But jay walked to the cupboard..and bring a bag... which holds all the paper cuts of Meera's case issue's..and it consists of details of her adopted father..and details of RONEE...

Ronee... None rather than her sponser.. actually he obsessed with Meera... So he still tracking her... When Jay leaved for India.. He started to Distrb her... She struggled alot to escape from him.. Thats why she always wished to be with him... After he came back.. one day he saw someone is following Meera...

Firstly he shocked to see a person stalking Meera... but later he came to know about RONEE...

After that.. He came to know about RONEE... he is a multi millionaire... He still threading Meera to breakup with Jay... But she scared to say these things to Jay..  becoz she scared of RONEE.. she scared that he will do something bad to Jay.. so she is struggling between Her love and problems..

Now Jay came to know about everything by his personal detectives... On the day of her birthday... first he leaved to see his detective after that he needs to keep her away from her places to enquire something.. so he took her to the forest... Ofcrse he loves her alot... but now His anger is higher hand .. . ..

Meera came near him....

She placed her palm on his shoulder... He Gave a deadly glare...

She scared to see him like that... she never expect this side of Jay...