Wedding Arrangements

Meera POV:...

I m sooooooooooooo Happy.. I love to be in this family.. Its really just 2 days but I felt like i am belong to this family for years.. Each and everyone loves me as their own one..Sweety is so lucky.. This Varun and Rishi are so sweet... They are treating me like a sister.. I m so happy.. i never felt that I will be loved like this..

Yes i came here with alottt of pain..but Now i feel like I can live again.. But still i love My Jay.. I dont know why .. But whatever he was ..My heart is going crazy at the thought of him.. But i lost my complete hope ..that one day he willcome back to me..and now i m not at all ready to accept him.. Yes i love him..but that doesnt mean that i want to accept him..and also he would have forgot me a longer back i think so... 

I dont to pain myself... I love this Amma .. She really missing her son alot.. I dont know who he is ..But definitely i will kill him for hurting her.. And also Dev Appa.. Ya  i m calling him Appa.. He brought a Silk saree for me yesterday.. I didnt expect anything..But they forced me to accept that.. 

Tomorrow is Mehendi and day after tomorrow is Marriage..After that Reception... 

The family is very happy..i can visually see that.. They are amazing human beings..they treating their maids also as a family person.. So unimaginable.. 

I came to know that .. Granny is a orphan.. So she is the Root to build a Beautiful family like this.. And they both are a very good lover... Still they are pampering each other..Ram Grandpa..is still ogling at his Wife.. Thats so cute right.. Love is Love ..whatever the age is.. And also each is couple is unique in their own way.. 

If jay is with me now.. We are also the best couple among them.. He is perfect among this people.. But i m not that lucky to live a life like that.. 

Everyone is amazing..but i dont want to be their burden.. so i decided to leave after the marriage.. it going to be hard on me to leave them all.. but i cant stay here.. I want this memory as more precious..that is more enough for me... 

Sweety POV:...

I dont know how.. But i m really lucky that i got in to this family.. Rishi came in to my life like a normal guy..he proposed me.. And i took a long time to accept.. After the day of acceptance.. he took me to his family..and introduce me to all... I m very surprised to that action of him.. But from that day to now.. i became a family member.. I so lucky ..

Meera is a very innocent and pure girl who suffered alot ..That Ronee Rascal tortured her Alot..but she beared that all ..But what makes her to break down like that.. One day she called me and said that..she is going to live with her love.. she was very happy at that time.. After that.. i didnt get any call.. I tried alot to reach her.. But i failed in all that.. 

After 1 year.. she called me to our home,..where we grown up.. And she contacted me.. she said that.. she lost him in her life..and she came way from him.. I asked for the reason of the break up..But she said that..she too dont know ..why he left her... I cursed that idiot alott.. he destroyed my Meera life..Now i know.. She will never ready to get married to anyone or love anyone else.. She is like that.. she is smiling..But still she having that pain of losing him.. she is really mad about him... But he dont deserve her love... 

Now here everyone loves her .. i  m so happy for that.. But i know she has her own plans for everything.. I dont know what going to happen... but i dont want to leave my friend again to suffer alone... 

Jay POV:

Its almost 2 years.. I never behaved properly with my Family or with My friends..

After Vinay death.. I lost myself.. Vinay is my very close friend.. who knows all about my Love and My Meera... He always wished to make as together.. he searched alottt for her... But i lost him.. My last hope of life.. That turns me in to a beast..