Day are moving

Jay Pov...

This is the first time... I m having a close friend... She is not a friend.. She is a kid...

Yes.. I m Talking about that.. computer genius... You guys can't even imagine.. How much she is passion about that electronic device... so lovely..

I m admiring her boldness...

And now... i m spending maximum of my time with her... She is living in a apartment... She cooks well... On day she bring food for me...I never ever ate such tasty meal before... so today she invited me for lunch... Ragu is out of station.. becoz of his business... so i dont want to explain it to him...

Okay....... I m leaving to see her...

Meera pov:...

Jay will come soon...

I m Alrdy completed all the kitchen work... Lunch is completely ready .. he likes nonveg.. So i made briyani... Hyderabad Briyani for him... I hope he will like it...

I love too cook.. I m enjoying.. Jay is a very nice person... I always feel good at his presence... He is a very good friend now... but he never asked anything regarding my personal... like why am living here..alone... what about my parents... I actually..needs to share everything with him... lets see.. if i get a chance means... i will share everything with him..

Her thoughts are disturbed by the door bell..

she came to open the door...

Meera:.. Hi Jay... welcome...

Jay:.. Hiiii .... This is for u...

He gave a bouquet of flowers... ..

Meera:... Thank u Jay... come come..

Jay:...... This is the first time I m in her place... it is very pleasant place... she really living in her own world... The house consists of A small living room... and a bed room... With a small kitchen and dinning table... In her room.. she have a window... which consists of alot of plants.... like Rose...with many colours... So beautiful... Huge number of books are in her rack...

Meera:.. What happened Jay... why silent..

Jay:.. Actually i m admiring ur house... its very pleasant... like u...

Meera:.. Ho really... thanks ...

Jay:.. So ... u like to read alot...

Meera:.. Mmmmm yes...

Jay:.. So cute.. i m not good at reading...

Meera... Ohhh...

Jay:.. Okay... what u think about me...????

Meera:.. Sorry..

Jay:.. What u think about Jay... we are friends.. i need to know ur thoughts and view about me... ???

Meera..:.. Why are u asking that..???

Jay:.. Just me Meera... i love to hear ur words...

Meera:.. (She can always see a spark and fire in his eyes... whenever their eyes met.. she can feel his deep intense eyes... but can't judge his intense towards her.. he is nice.. but sometimes it is very dangerous to met with his eyes...)

Jay:.. Comeon ya.. say something...

Meera:.. U are the first person... Who worried about me..

Jay:.. Struck to her word ..... he is looking at her to continue..

Meera:.. I dont have anyone in my life Jay... I never have anyone in my world.. see my house ... it only consists of space for a single soul... I m always alone...