I need Her Back

Jay PoV:....

He is sleeping in the bed... He is still in Stella's house....

After 1 hr... his door knocked ... that  disturbed his half sleep... He opened his eyes and ask the person to get in...

Sanny came in... He gave a weak smile...

Jay getup and sit on the bed... sanny came and stand before Jay...

Jay:.... Sit...

Sanny:.. Its okay sir.. no prbs...

Jay:... Its okay... sit...

Sanny sit near him...

Jay:.. Actually... I m sorry sanny... i didnt mean to hurt u... don't scared  of me..okay...

Sanny:.. No sir.. i didnt mind that... u did that becoz of ur pain only na.. i can understand... So dont worry sir...

Jay gave a light smile...

Sanny:.. Sir... if u dont mind... may i ask u something....

Jay noded yes...

Sanny:.. Sir... what makes ypu both like this sir... I can see that... u love her alot...then how u both break up like this...???

Jay looking at his eyes... that really consists of alot of concern for them...

Jay get up from the bed... His thinking is travelling to that horrible day.... where his calculations are missed and his whole life become a mess...

Sanny:.. Sir... if u dont want to share mean ... its okay sir...

Jay:.. Not like that sanny.... i really felt u like my friend... so .... i dont mind like that....

Jay:... We both lived  very happly.. ... our love... She makes my life ... I dont know... When.. but suddenly i started to feel that.   she is in danger .... One day i saw someone is stalking her.. i followed them to know about them... Accidentally i missed that fellow... Do i appoint a detective to enquire about them...

Sanny:... Oh... then..

Jay:.. Its Meera's birthday... i hava alot of plans for her... but i got a call in the early morning... He asked me to come and meet him... So i went to meet him.. He gave me a pic of a person.. and he said that ... that person is trying to Kidnap Meera...

I was shocked... i dont know... why they are trying to kidnap her... After that i came to know about all her past life history .. her problems and all... But i Know this Ronee Long ago... 

Sanny:... What .... u know him????

Jay:.. Yes... He is my friend... In my early days... we both know each other very well...

Sanny shocked to know this...

Jay:.. After few years.. i came to know about his some  illegal business and i put a end card to his relationship... But never imagined that ... He will do something like this to a girl...

I went to meet him...

***** FB....

Ronee:.. Welcome Jay... Welcome....

Jay gave a disgusting look...

Ronee:.. I know... u are angered on me...???...

Jay didnt gave any response...

Ronee:.. Jay see... u know na... if i wish to have anything i must want it... if i didnt get that. i will never allow anyone to have it...

And he started to laugh... Jay lost his Patience...