Ronee

Ronee POV....

Ronee:.. Where are u Now?????...

He is Sitting in a sofa ... Where it is completely Dark....

Ronee:... Where are youuuuu????... He shouted and Throw a glass on Meera's photo....

He got Frustrated

He got Frustrated.... He is searching her All around the country... But there is no details about her....

He really wants to see her.. He really need her as his own... But she never gave him a songle chance for that... All the time.. He is obsessed with her...

When he first started to know about her.. She behaved like a normal person... But when he proposed her.. She started to avoid him...

But he didnt react much for that... When he came to know that... she is in a relationship with someone else... He started to be more violent... He wants her so badly..and he will anything to get her back....

Ronee:.. Walked to her pic...
where are you???.. I alrdy made him to out of ur life... then you only have me right.... Where are u rightnow....????...

He is very danger rightnow...

But he got disturbed by his man...

Man1:... Sir...

Ronee:.. Tell me.. where is she now????...

Man1:.. Sir.. That ... we cant find that ...

Ronee:.. Got so much anger and Irritated...

Man1:.. But... Sir...

Ronee:.. What... but.. tell me damn it...

Man1:.. Sir.. we came to know about Jay.. He is here for till last month sir... and now he is the most powerful person in south america....

Ronee:.. What...

he laughed a little bit...

Ronee:.. I want his complete details in a hour...

With that he walked out that room....

Ronee is so vulnerable now... He will do anything...

He is like a snake now.. He want to take his revenge on Jay.. becoz he is the one who send him to jail..and he is the one who made Meera to move away from him....

As he asked... His man brong the completedetails about Jay.... But he is not reachable for last 50 days....

Jay is now a biggest industrialists in This country... He is doing business in International level... But Ronee is shocked to see his growth...

He is more powerful than Ronee now....

Ronee wants to find his Meera first.... He really longed to see her...