Love

Jay.....

She kissed me...

I m standing like a statue...

Why my heart is being like this towards her... all i need is her... She is my Everything...

With alot of words arguement between his heart and mind...

he rushed behind Meera....

He grabbed her wrist and stopped her... She didn't turn towards him...

Jay:.. Why.. why we can't together.. what is wront with us....

Meera:.... Leave me Jay... u cant understand what am saying..

Jay:.. i need to know... tell  me.. his hold his  getting strong on her wrist..

Meera:.. Why Jay... why... Why don't u just leave me...???

Jay:.. I can't leave u just like that... his voice is quite aloud....

Meera:.. What is their between us Jay... I m just a passing cloud in ur life.. if u went back to world .. u will going to forget me...then why are u making it hard for me...

Jay:... He leaved her wrist... which makes her to look at him...

Jay:.. What... what u said...????

Meera  looks in to his eyes...

Jay:.. So.... this is what u thinking about me... U think that i will forget u that easily Rit???

Meera looks at his anger mixed frustrated emotion ..

Jay:.. What u think about me ahhhh???.. U know what is happening  to me... I m dieing Meera... I m just dieing inside.. What u said??? .. After i leave.. i Will literally forgot u Rit??.. What makes u to think like that... Do u know... how it feels inside ... and he placed his palm in his chest..

Meera:.. Jay...

Jay:.. shutup... Stop it.. i dont want to hear anything more... See... I m going to leave tomorrow.. I came to meet u... But i dont want to leave u Meera.. i never felt like this anyone... no even for my mom... Dad.. anyone... I always wanna be with u.. i need to protect u... i need to pamper u.. i want to make u smile ... he placed his palm in his cheeks...

Meera ... Standing there ......Tears are falling ...

Jay:.. I dont know when i started to feel like this... When u started to be my everything.. Its like a magic... without my knowledge its all happened... yes... I didn't know that.. what is it...

Meera looked in to his eyes... His intense eyes are showing a passionate love... that only for her...

Jay:.. Its Love... Yes.. This is Love Meera.. I love you... I m going crazy.. I can feel that... Why i m going crazy for  u... Becoz u r mine.. i m ur Man.. U r made for me...

Meera cant say anything... What is happening... He is saying that .. i m made for him.. and i m his... her thoughts are broked my Jay ..

Jay:.. I love Meera.. i dont care want is ur past.. and what is hidden from me... whatever it is... U r mine.. got it..

Meera..:.. I TOO LOVE YOU JAY...

Jay:... Thats enough for him...
He kissed her...In her forehead... then he looks in to her eyes..... they are stunned with his sudden confess...

He still looking in to her eyes...
He smiled at her confused mixed emotional look... He kissed in her nose.. she gave a cute smile... Without wasting time... he drag her close to him.. and crushed in to her lips ... He is very dominating... he is making her to go weak.. His hold on her waist is getting strong ..... Meera is completely out of her control... her whole control is belongs to him... it will working as per his wish...