No Give up...

Meera can sense that... Something is happened... but what is that....

Both of them are stepped out of the car... and started to walk towards the huge house....

There is no sound or symptoms about their lovable family members to be there... inside...

His heart are beating so fast... Meera is very tensed now... All she want now is  .. she need to Know what is going on....

Both are stepping in to the Main hall of the house....

When they stepped in ...They heared ......  Bava.....

Jay turned to see that direction...

Priya is laying down in the steps...

Jay and Meera rushed to her... She got a stab in her Stomach....

She is dieing in the unbearable pain....

Meera is crying vigorously... She can't see her little sissy in this stage... Jay is in his struck mode... He can't even accept the fact... that Priya is dieing in front of his eyes....

Meera:.. Jay..... Look at her... Jay.... Priya....

Priya:.. Bava....

Jay:..... Priyaaaaaaa..... he hugged her to his chest..and crying ....

He can't see his little baby to be like this......

Priya:... Bava.... Go away from here... Please go Away.....

Meera:.. How can we leave u....

With that .. she looked at Jay with tearful eyes... But Jay is looking around and check for something or someone....

Meera opened her mouth to ask what ... But before that... Jay started to speak...

Jay:... Meera... Take Priya to Hospital... or help her to balance her pain for somemore time....

Meera:.. Actually... Jay...

Jay:.. do as i said... Hold her...

Both holds Priya and Bring her to the near by Room...

Priya:.. Bava... this is not necessary.... Leave ...from here first... Take Meera ka... With u Bava....

Meera is started to think about Ronee ..

Her face is full of Struck....

May be her thought will be rit.....

Priya :.. Bava... try to understand... Leave from here... Please leave and save our family... all are went to see the wedding hall..and all other arrangements....

Jay didn't utter a word..and he is not that much scared or surprised.... He is searching for the first aid box...

He got it..and bring it to priya..and started to clean her wound... Thankfully... it is not so deep...He felt so releived to find that...she is alrit... but she need some proper treatment...

He stand up..and looked at his Women.. who is standing with full shock.. tears are rolling down from her deep eyes... alot of emotions is visible in her face....

Jay walked to her... Priya looked at her Bava...

Jay touched her face..and wiped her tears.... She came out of her world..and looked at Jay....

She hugged him Tightly..and started to cry....

She is crying vigorously.... Jay try to calm her... But that's not looks easy...