I need u...

Screen fixed on a Handsome man...

Jay....

Simple... I always do workouts in the morning... everything is as per my schedule .. my food... my travel.. my sleeping.. my drinking.. everything...

But these things are not belong to me... I m hardworker... I m unique in my own style... but now i m living a machine life..  no emotions.. no happiness...

To this Rich luxurious world... I m a very Successfull business man... i m in the list of VVIP ....

But to me... i m missing myself ... she came as a normal  person in my life... but she leaved me by took my everything with her...

you guys also love her... if u met her once... but i too know that she is not the same Meera...

Meera ..My magic ... My queen... she is very innocent... In this huge world... she only trust me... i m her only friend... wellwisher... her everything... no one can love me like her do...

Today i m remembering her too much... because ... today is our 5 year of spritual day... yes... this is the day.. i lost my Meera...

Till today... i m saying sorry but she is not there to hear my sorries.. hear my words... not there to console me... not there to cook for me.. not there to feed me.. not there to fight with me... not there to control and notify my arrogance....

I love u... I know... U too feel like this..

His thoughts are disturbed by his secretary..

Sec:.. sir... u have winned the Best Business tycoon 2017 ....award .... congratulations sir...

Jay:.. thanks... when is the function...

sec:.. day after tomorrow in australia sir...

Jay:... Okay... cancel all my schedules for this wk... i dont have mood to attend anything...

sec :.. okay sir...... sir... flight tickets..

Jay:.. for today night....

sec:..... okay sir....  

************************************

Meera...

This is the day.. that changed my whole life... i lost everything...

Jay... Yes he is my life... My love.. he is my everything... my fanily... my happiness...

He is very cute ... very handsome.. girls will drooling for him... but he never see anyone rather than me...

i can hear u all... u all feel that.. i m luckiest girl in this world...

No... for u alll...

I m the most unlucky person in this world...

Yes.. thats why we are brokedown like this... i still love him... yes... still i wish i need to see him for once.. i need to meet him... i need to clarify everything for once... but i dont have that courage to see him... he is not mine.. that reality... i cant take it....

Thats the reason.. i m hiding in this unknown world...

After her long thoughts.. she get to her parttime... that today is sunday.. so... She dont have classes.. only .... parttime... she reached..

Sanny:.. hay Meera... come come... i waiting for u only..

Meera:...what happened sanny... any problem...

Sanny:.. u have call from India...

Meera:.. call.. ohhhhh sweety...

Sanny:.. yes yes.. she is waiting in the line.. come come..

Meera took the receiver..

Meera:.. Hello.

Sweety:.. hey idiot.. why u make me to wait this much ahh..

Meera:.. Sorry ya.. i slept more .. okay tell me.. any prblm ...

Sweety:.. yes sweetheart.. i m going to leave this family...

Meera:.. shocked with her words.. whatttttt.... what are u saying...

Sweety:.. okay okay... relax my princess... I M GOING TO GET MARRIED...

Meera:... wow... thats soooooo great... congratulations...

Sweety:.. thanks alot... but i need u here on my wedding... no more excuse for u...

Meera:.. sweety.. u know all my situations ... then why u asking me to come to India...

Sweety:.. i  know that damn all..  thats why i m saying... my wedding is going to held in Chennai... so u dont want to go to ur native... so u must wanna come... else this is my last call for u..

Meera: . ..... ok... i will come . so pls stop ur threating.. okay..

Sweety:.. thats my Meera.... see u soon... u need to be here in 10 days okay...

Meera:.. okay... take  care... keep smiling ..and glowing..

Meera is shivering about the thought that she is going for India... but... now... she dont have any option... she need to go... becos.. sweety is like a little sissy for her.. she is also a orphan... but now.. she is going to get married in a huge family... as our wish... she got her big family... with huge number of members...

***********************************

Sanny watching tv...

He sees... Jay on screen   ... its a news about his award  .. and the award ceremony going  to happen in 2 days...

sanny a big fan of jay... becoz he also wish to become a business man.. he is rich.. his parents are settled in canada.. he is here for his studied.. with that he is doing thia parttime becos he likes to earn for his own...

so sanny planned to attend this ceremony....

he booked tickets for 2 members...

Meera heared his name... and turned to the screen... tears are started in her eyes... she watch his walk.. his smile... oh... he is that same handsome hunk...

His smile... yes this is the thing i missed these many days...

she controlled her tears... and moved out of that room... but she didn't notice about the ceremony.. and that too in Australia...

***********************************

So lets see.. what going to happen in the ceremony...

will Jay can see his love?????...

Will... Meera will see him???.. or hide from him....

wait for next update...

keep smiling... have a good day...