My Life...

Jay: . What ???.. U slapped ur husband... That too ... on ur first anniversary???.. Too bad Mrs.Jay...

Jay said seriously....

Meera turned to him...

Jay moved her hair which are covering her face  .....

Meera looked at him...

He wiped her tears...

Meera:.. I hate u Mr.Jay...

Jay smiled..

Jay:.. Mmmm okay ...

Meera got anger...she tried to move .... But he hold her by her waist....

She turned and looked at him...

Jay:.. U can't hate me.. u are angry ... that doesn't mean that... u r hating me....

Meera lowered by head...

Jay raised her to face him...

Jay:.. I know... How much u cried... how much u struggled to sleep... eat.... I know everything...

His eyes are getting moist....

Meera looking deep in to that intensed eyes...

Jay:.. I too faced the same Meera... But i swear not more than u... becoz... if i felt like to cry... i can cry freely... but u need to coverup ur emotion and smile... Thats the most thing which u faced here... i know... u love this whole family... but i know what am i to u...????...

Meera got tears..  But he wiped it..and hold her two palms... and placed it to his chest ...

Jay:.. I was late... but i am tried alot to come soon...

She turned her face to other side...

Jay:.. Like u said.. i didn't kill that Jimmy....

But before he complete... Meera came in between...

Meera:.. Dont lie to me too...

Jay was shocked...

Meera:.. u are impossible Jay... still u beleive that... u can lie to me... I know... u are the who killed him...

Jay looked at her blankly...

Meera:.. You are the who trapped him with Malaysian police rit.. and that commissioner helps u too came out that issue....

Jay smiled...

Jay:.. How...???...

Meera:.. I can tell that... u cant leave that chance to kill him.. becoz u are that much anger on him.... and i agreed this becoz i came to know about Vinay anna....

Jay lost his smile...

Meera cupped his face ..

Meera:.. I can understand that pain... better than others... So i forgive u for ur sins...

Jay smiled...

Meera:.. Okay... now tell.me.. What happened to That Ronee...?????...

Jay again smiled...

Jay:.. Thats none of ur Business Mrs.Jay... Go and get Ready... i need my coffee...

Meera didn't moved a bit...

Jay:.. What.... U dont want to celebrate our first anniversary...

Meera:.. See.. i didn't forgive u for u ignorance... okay...???..

Jay:.. What ignorance???.?...

Meera:.. Ya... u not even came to check me.. whether am doing good or not... do u know... how many times i got sick in thia 1 yr...