5 Years Later

Laurance Pov

"Laurance, Laurance!" Aphmau was shaking me awake.

"Wh-where are we—oh no..." I was standing in someplace very familiar, someplace we've been to before. The Irene Dimension. I noticed that the rest of the group was here was well, everyone except one person...

"We need to get out of here, now!" Dante said.

"But how...?" Garroth said.

"Guys, where's Kirina?!" I asked. They all fell silent.

"Shit, we left her in the house!!!" Scar said.

"And Shad's is in the village...what if she's..." I trailed off.

"Laurance, I know you're worried about Kirina, but right now, we need to focus on getting out." Aphmau said.

"R-right...sorry." I said. That was when all of the sudden a portal appeared out of no where and Zoey came out.

"Zoey!!!" Aphmau ran up to her and hugged her tight.

"Guys, there's no time. Get in the portal! All of you! We don't want to lose anyone again." Zoey said. We went through the portal one by one.

Phoenix Drop came to my view.

"It's been a year and a half since you guys left Phoenix Drop." Zoey said. It hasn't changed at all. All of the buildings stayed the same. Everything seemed the way we left it. That was when I remembered something.

"Zoey, do you know what happened to Kirina?! Please, I need to know!" I said. Zoey looked down.

"Laurance...Kirina's dead." She said. I froze.

"She...wh-what?!" I asked.

"We went to Scaleswind to search for you guys when, we saw her lying in the middle of the plaza. But something was different. She had a white dress and white wings replacing her pitch black ones. She had all of her life drained out from Shad, and now he's stronger than ever." Zoey said.

"Kirina...dead...?"

4 years later...

The past 4 years have been a wreck. Living without Kirina and I's daily talks at night, and knowing that we'll never have those moments again, hurts.

Scar and Garroth are somehow getting close to each other. They seem to talk more and have a close bond. It reminds me of Kirina and I...

Maleficent and DJ are talking to each other more as well. I heard DJ's back story, and from the looks of it he isn't telling Mal about who he is.

Aaron died. Aphmau was never the same again...

And like they switched places, Alina and Lilith came. Lilith was adopted, and Alina is Aphmau and Aaron's daughter.

One day, Travis started acting weird. And pretty soon, he disappeared. Katelyn and Scar have been all worked up about it. We've been looking for him since.

Aphmau suggested we should go to the Demon Warlock's Dimension to see if he went back. So, that's what we did. Somehow Alina opened the portal for us, and Aphmau, Katelyn, Scar and I went in.

There, I saw a girl with long brown hair, horns and tail, and grey skin.

>~<

Ruby Pov

The last 5 years have been very hard.

Being the demon queen is a struggle, my day is filled with duties. I missed the long talks that Laurence and I had back when I was a dark angel.

Travis came.

He said that his father pulled him over, and he was forced to come. According to the Demon Warlock, he was to stay here forever.

Poor Katelyn and Scar...

Strong magics were forcing him from going back; he was trapped.

He does not know who I used to be. I'd like to keep it that way.

One day, I felt a strong pull. I went towards it, seeing a portal, and saw 4 people coming out of it. I froze.

Laurance.

------------------------------------------------------

Aw man how I love cliff hangers

Anyway THE NEW BOOK IS OUT YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYYY

Buuut ya

Hope y'all enjoyed he chapter and see y'all in the next one!

BAIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD