Spell

Ben Pov

Is it Kiri? No, it can't be...she died...at least that's what I've heard from Phoenix Drop.

Or...did she use her spell? No, she doesn't even know what the spell is. Wait, but she might have accidentally triggered it...

That spell only works every 1000 times. It would be a miracle if she triggered it.

Only ones chosen by God can trigger that spell...

I came to my senses and chanted a levitation spell on the demon and guard back to the village. I took them over to the doctors office.

"This is a hard one Lord...they're wounds are pretty deep." The doctor said.

"I was afraid so...will they survive?"

"Barely, if I do the right treatment. Without sounding rude, could you please leave the room? I have to concentrate on this operation before it's too late." The doctor said.

"Right...sorry." I said, as I left the room.

*time skip*

A couple of hours later the door opened and the doctor led me inside again. Both figure's eyes were closed. Their bodies were covered with bandages, but the blood was washed off.

"How are they?" I asked.

"I managed to keep them alive. They'll wake up any moment."

"Thank you so much doctor."

"You're welcome. Now if you will excuse me." The doctor said. He stood up, and walked out of the room.

I sat in a chair next to the demon's bed when I heard grunting.

Then the guard opened his eyes.

>~<

Laurence Pov

When I woke up, I was greeted by a aching pain across my chest. I traveled my eyes across the room I was in, but everything seemed blurry. I noticed that I was on a bed.

Where am I? Last I remember I was fighting hunters in the woods with—Ruby!

I quickly sat up, but all that did was bring another wave of pain to my chest.

I saw a tall, muscular man with black hair and green eyes staring at me.

"Wh-where's Ruby...?" I asked. The man stood up and walked towards me. Then, he pushed me back, so I would be laying down again.

"Shhh...you need rest." He said in his kind voice.

"Where am I...?" I asked.

"In the doctor's office of Doria Village." He said.

"Doria...? That's where we were headed...!" I said.

"By we, do you mean you and that demon next to you?" The man asked. I looked over to where he was pointing to find Ruby asleep in the bed next to me.

"Ruby!" I said. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't move.

"By the way, I put a charm on you so that you can't move for another hour or so. Don't worry, it's only going to prevent you from hurting your self even more." He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, what I saw was you and the demon fighting that hunter, then you getting a hit in the chest. The demon ran by your side and tried to wake you up, but then she got stabbed in the back as well." The man said.

"Ruby...is she okay?!" I asked.

"She's perfectly fine. She'll wake up any minute now." I relaxed my body a little, hearing that she was fine.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Ben, I'm the lord of this village."

"Lord Ben?! No wonder you looked familiar!" I said. He chuckled. That was when we heard a voice next to us.

"Wh...where am I...?" It was Ruby.

"Looks like you're awake as well." Lord Ben said as he moved over to Ruby. Her eyes widened at the sight of him.

"B-B-B-Ben?!?! I-I mean...uh..."

"Ruby, you know him?" I asked.

"Laurence! Uh, I...uh..."

That was when everything went black.

>~<

Ruby Pov

Ben put his hand out towards Laurence, and pretty soon Laurence was asleep.

"Don't worry, it's only a sleeping charm." Ben said.

"O-oh...I see."

"Now tell me, Ruby, why did you want to come to Doria? There's really nothing much to do here." He said.

"O-oh...um...well, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm actually—"

"Kirina...right?"

"Wha—how did you—"

"You know me Kiri." Ben smiled. I laughed.

"I knew it." I said. "So tell me...why did you disappear one day?"

Ben sighed. "It's a long story. But the wolf pack who captured me was lead by an evil werewolf."

"Who is...?" I asked.

"Ein Eyolf."

-----------------------------------------------------

IRENE, SHIT JUST GOT REAL HERE

But lool what do y'all think Kirina's spell was and how did she trigger it? :3333

Mark: no one cares you fucking idiot

NO ONE ASKED YOU OK

Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and cyall in the next one!

BAIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD