Be My Guest

Nerida Pov

Faith and I were by the docks of Brightport.

"Where to?" The man said, setting up the ship.

"Phoenix Drop." I said.

"Ah, good old Phoenix Drop...say, did you hear the news from there?"

"What news?" Faith asked.

"Well you see, some angelchic that was supposed to be dead...what was her name again, Kirina or something? Yeah, rumor has it she's come back!"

I looked at the man. "H-huh?!"

>~<

Ruby Pov

As Shad walked out of the portal, (followed by Ein) I froze. No words came out. My hands and legs shook.

I could only see what was going on, the two were talking, Shad put his hands on Ein's chest and gave him some kind of power, as Ein walks out of scene, smirking.

Pretty soon, the scene dimmed out, and we were in Aphena's basement again.

".........." no one said any word. Laurence put a arm around me, but all anyone could do was stand, and contemplate about what we had just seen.

"That's...Shad...Shad the Destroyer...wasn't it?" Aphena asked. I nodded.

"That's him alright...." I said.

"I'll be upstairs...I'm sure you have a lot to talk about." Aphena said, disappearing up the stairs.

"E-everything makes sense now. The reason Ein was able to posses my body was because he got dark magic from Shad...plus, I had that dark magic...so this means we're somehow related..." I said. I looked over to Scar. Her expression was pale, and almost in tears.

"Don't worry Scar...we won't let him take you. I promise." Mal said.

"Yeah...th-thanks." Scar said.

"Well...I think we've done everything we were set out to...now we just need to go back to Phoenix Drop and take care of Ein." Laurence said.

"Right." I said. Scar and Mal agreed.

"Oh...and guys?" Scar asked.

"Hm?"

"When we face Ein...I want to be the one to finish him."

"Wh-why?" I asked.

"When we were little...Ein...he told me that I was weak. That I'll never be stronger than him. I want to prove that bitch wrong." Scar said.

I smiled. "Be my guest."

The four of us went up stairs to see Aphena, who was sitting on a chair. She looked exhausted.

"Um...you okay?" Mal asked. She noticed us and stood up.

"Y-yeah. I'm f-fine—" That was when she fell to the ground, unconscious.

"A-Aphena?!" I yelled as I ran to her. She looked very weak.

"We need to take her to a healer, fast!" Laurence said.

"Is there even one in this village?!" Scar asked.

"I don't know..." I said. Mal stood next to me and examined Aphena.

"Most of her magic is drained out of her."

"What?!"

"Relax, she'll be fine in no time with a little rest." Mal said. "It's probably because of the spell she cast earlier."

"You mean the time traveling spell?" Laurence asked.

"Yeah, I've heard those really drain you out."

"Then why did she do it?" I asked.

"I don't know." Mal said. "But she probably understood how severe this problem is. She risked her own life for us, and she knew it."

"I-I don't know what to say..." I said.

"Let's move her to somewhere more comfortable. Once she wakes up and we make sure she's fine, we'll head over to Phoenix Drop." Scar said.

"But do you think we can wait any longer?" Laurence asked.

"I'm who Ein wants. We can't stay for too long, but he won't hurt anyone. Not yet. Besides, I trust Garroth and Dante. They'll keep everyone safe, whether Ein is in a costume or not." Scar said. I nodded.

"I agree." I said. The four of us carried Aphena to her bed. She was sleeping peacefully, and slightly snoring. I smiled.

"Welcome to the supernaturals." I whispered as I ran to join the others.

----------------------------------------------------

Overly cheesy but hey c'mon XD

Everything getting so dramatic tho I love to torture my readers like this >:3

*realizes that I have none*

hello darkness my old friend......

BUT ANYWAY

hope yall enjoyed this chapter and cyall in the next one!

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD