Wings

Ruby Pov

"She...what?!" I asked.

"She's missing." Mal repeated.

"Since when?!" Laurence asked.

"It was right before the fake Kirina came. She said she wanted to go to Scaleswind to see how everything was going and—" Scar said.

"Suspicious..." I said.

"She did that everyday Ruby, it was normal." Mal said.

"O-oh, never mind then." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"Anyway, she went out the gates and...that's the last time we saw her." Scar said.

"Has anyone searched for her?" I asked. Mal shook her head.

"Not yet. These idiots were too distracted by 'Kirina' arriving here short after her disappearance. Nobody's dared to look." She said.

"What's even worse is that when we try to go out of the village to go look for her, everyone gets like 'what are you doing?! Do you realize that one of your best friends that you thought was dead came back?! You should be thankful!'" Scar said.

"So they're basically trapping you in the village?!" I asked.

"Yes!" Mal said.

"Ugh...if only I had wings again so I can just fly out of the village instead of going through the gates....wait...WINGS!!! THATS IT!!!" I said. The three looked at me strangely. "Guys follow me!"

We ran into the library, where no one was at. I took my bottle of ashes and put them on the table.

"What are you doing...?" Mal asked.

"If we don't have wings, we just need to make them!" I said. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the ashes. I could feel them moving, forming shape, and piling on my back...

"Ruby...you have wings!" Laurence said. I opened my eyes to see black and purple dragon wings on my back. I mentally screamed in delight. I have wings again!!!

"Okay you guys, Grab on! Next stop, Scaleswind!!!" I said. Laurence grabbed onto my right arm as Scar held onto my left, and Mal holding onto Scars left arm.

I started concentrating on my wings. I went through my mind of parts that I haven't touched in 5 years. My wings fluttered, faster and faster. I could feel myself levitate, and the excitement went through me all over again.

We burst through the ceiling of the library.

For the first time in 5 years, I was flying.

>~<

??? Pov

H-huh...? Where am I?

Last I remember I was in Scaleswind and—

Wait...

Where are my legs...?

------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it for now folks

If you've read _Nerida_ 's book then you probably know what happened to Raina but XD

ANNYWAYYY I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and cyall in the next one!!!

BAIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDD