Evan and Eve

Ruby Pov

We walked into the house again with Kagon. Scar was still by Garroth's side, while he was still unconscious.

"How is he...?" I asked. Scar shook her head.

"No changes so far." She said. She held onto Garroth's hand. "...it's all my fault...."

"It is not!" Mal said.

"B-but...if I didn't ask that shit of an adopted brother to fight me then...Garroth I'm so sorry...." Scar said, crying for the tenth time that night.

"Well...we have someone who can help! Maybe..." Aphena said. Kagon waved.

"Who the fuck are you?" Scar asked.

"The name's Kagon." He said.

Scar didn't argue when he sat next to Garroth and mumbled some spells. She let him preform them, for they were our only hope now.

After a couple of minutes, Kagon stood up.

"W-well...?" Scar asked.

"He's not dead." Kagon said. "Not yet at least."

"Y-you couldn't do anything about it?!" Scar asked.

"I-I'm sorry. There was just more dark magic in there than I thought." He said. Scar walked up to him and slapped him square in the face.

"...get out. All of you." Scar said.

"Huh?"

"If you're going to be no help to Garroth, then I suppose you leave." Scar said.

"O-okay." I said. We all left the house, leaving Scar and Garroth to themselves.

>~<

Nerida Pov

I was walking around the forbidden forest, hungry and exhausted from the hours that passed. But all of that didn't bother me, for I was too deep into my thoughts.

So deep that I was talking to myself. Don't fucking judge.

"A possession of a body...but how? But if that really is the case, then how is she related to that werewolf...? Maybe Kirina—"

That was when I felt someone grab onto my arms and bring them to my back.

"H-HUH?! What in the name of Irene is—" Before I could say anything, I had a sword up to my neck. The man had pitch black hair, cat ears, and a tail, with bright blue eyes. The girl behind me who was restraining me had the same exact traits...but her hair was down to her hips.

"Repeat to me what you just said." The man said.

"A-a possession of a body...?" I said.

"After that." He said.

"I-if that really is the—"

"After." The man said, putting his sword closer to my neck.

"...Kirina....?" I asked. The man nodded.

"You know her...don't you?" He asked.

"Y-yes. Yes I do." I said.

"Good. Now tell me, where is she?" The man asked.

"I-I don't know..." I said. The man brought the sword closer to me.

"Stop lying." He said.

"Kirina is dead." I said.

"I told you to stop lying."

"I'm not! The rumors you might have heard... they're true, but that Kirina...that wasn't her!" I said. The man stepped back, making my body relax a little.

"Tell me more." He said.

"Kirina's dead body was being possessed by someone. I don't know who, but it was someone related to her. I saw a werewolf dig up her grave so I'm assuming that it's him, but—"

"That's weird...we don't have a werewolf in our family history." The woman behind me said.

"H-huh?! What do you mean our family history? Who are you people anyway?!" I asked. The woman behind me let me go.

"My name is Eve, and that's my twin brother Evan. We're Kirina's younger siblings, and we're currently on the search for her."

----------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

I mean, I never said that Kirina was a single child, soooooooooooo >:3

ANYWAY

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and cyall in the next one!!!

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD