Ein

Ruby Pov

I woke up the next day to see a creep staring at me. I screamed and punched him in the face, only to realize that it was just Laurence.

"OHMYIRENELAURENCEYOUSCAREDTHESHITOUTOFME." I yelled.

"Gah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!" Laurence said backing away.

"Were you staring at me when I slept?!"

"NO! I just wanted to make sure if you were awake or not!!!"

"Okay, good." I said as I laughed.

"Morning Kirina." Laurence smiled.

"Good morning Laurence." I said, giggling. Thinking back on the events last night made me blush a light pink. I was Laurence's girlfriend now.

"Hold up, should I call you Ruby, or Kirina? I'm so used to calling you Ruby right now but I don't know which one you prefer." Laurence said.

"Just call me Ruby, I'm not really Kirina anymore so..."

"Okay, I can do that." Laurence smiled again.

"We should start heading back to Phoenix Drop again before anyone starts to worry." I said.

"Agreed. I wonder how everything there is like. How long have we been gone?"

"About 3 days." I said.

"That's not bad, I thought we were going to be gone for longer." Laurence said, rubbing his neck with his right hand. As he did so, his right sleeve peeled, showing the bandages from the hunter fight. My heart sank; he had to go through all of that pain for me. So that I could go to Doria and meet Ben. I can't even imagine what kind of scars would be on him anywhere else.

"Laurence...I'm really sorry on making you go with me. You got hurt so badly in that fight with the hunters back in the forest. I wanted to go to Doria for my own selfish and—" I got interrupted by Laurence's finger on my mouth, shushing me.

"I'm really glad I came here with you. Because if I didn't, we wouldn't be together, now would we?" Laurence said, smiling again. God dammit how many times does he have to smile?! I thought, blushing.

"Besides, I was the one who insisted on coming. You were against on me going at first, remember? It's not your fault." He said. I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Anything." Laurence said, smiling again. "Come on, we need to get ready."

"Right, let's go." I said.

*timeskip*

Laurence and I were facing Ben, just in front of the forest.

"We give you our greatest thank you's for your hospitality." Laurence said, as he bowed down.

"Come on, don't be so formal." Ben laughed. I giggled.

"He's right you know." I said. Laurence rolled his eyes playfully.

"Still, thanks." He said.

"No problem." Ben said. He turned to me. "Come visit some time soon, will ya Kiri?"

"I will. And next time, I'll try not to run into a mob of hunters." I said. Ben laughed.

"Please, be careful." He said.

"I will." I said.

Laurence and I turned around, and walked into the forest while Ben stood there, waving to us until we were out of sight.

>~<

Third Person

In the middle of the mountains near Scaleswind, a portal opened, and Shad the Destroyer walked out along with another figure. He had black hair with a grey streak going down the front of his face, blue wolf ears, and a tail.

"Now that I've gotten you out of there, you will give me what I've asked...right?" Ein said, glancing over at Shad who was next to him.

"Ah...yes, yes. I was about to forget." Shad said, facing Ein. He growled.

"Just hurry up."

"It seems like you are in a rush...mind if I ask why?" Shad asked.

"I need to act fast, or else they'll come back." Ein said.

"Right right..." Shad said as he placed his hand on Ein's chest. "This will only hurt a lot."

"I don't care." He said. Shad chuckled as black partials came out of his hand and surrounded Ein. The partials shot in him as Ein screamed in pain. After a while, Ein fell to the ground.

"A part of me is in you now. You know where the body is at right?" Shad asked.

"In Scaleswind, yes." Ein said, a evil grin plastered across his face.

"Wonderful." Shad said. "I'm excited to see your progress, Eyolf."

Ein turned around and set off towards Scaleswind. Shad watched him, and smiled.

"Now off to my duty...."

------------------------------------------------------

YOOO WASSUPPPP

Sorry I couldn't update as much, I was on vacation for the past 10 days so I wasn't able to write as much

Buuuuut ya

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD