Thinking

Ruby Pov

"G-Garroth!!!" Laurence yelled, running to him.

"I-is he..." I said.

"N-no, he's still...he's still breathing." Laurence said. Scar didn't move. She just stared at Garroth, her face emotionless, but still in tears.

"I'll go get Zoey." Mal said as she ran off.

"Maybe my healing charms can help..." Aphena said.

"It's useless...we need much more magic than just a charm to heal him." I said.

"Then what do we do?!" Laurence asked.

"For now...for now let's just wait for help." I said.

"What do we do with him?" Aphena asked, looking down at Ein. He had escaped my body, and now there was the werewolf we saw in the flashbacks.

"We should inform what happened to everyone, so that they don't get confused. But right now, let's just try to drag him out of this plaza." I said. Aphena nodded. That was when Scar spun her head around towards the woods.

"WHO'S THERE???" She yelled.

"Huh?"

"Th-there was someone watching us..." Scar said.

I looked towards where Scar was looking. I felt something, like a pull, a fear that struck me every time he was near...

And then, it disappeared.

>~<

Nerida Pov

"Kagon...?"

"Yeah, you've never heard it before? Kagon, the O'kasian Phoenix!" The man named Kagon said.

"Nope, never heard of it." I said.

"I guessed you wouldn't know—I mean...hm, strange!" Kagon said, coming out of the shadows. He was tall with dark skin, brown eyes, and a blue jacket.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

"So, are you going to tell me your name, or what?" Kagon asked.

"It's Nerida." I said. "Now tell me, what are you doing here?"

"Do you even know where 'here' is?" Kagon asked.

"Umm..." I looked to the side.

"That...sounds like a no." He said.

"Yeah...where are we exactly?" I asked.

"We're in the Forbidden Forest."

"What?!"

"Yup, you heard me right." Kagon said.

"B-but they say that it's almost impossible to get out of the Forbidden Forest!" I said. Kagon sighed.

"Yes...yes I know. And to answer your question you asked earlier...I wanted to get to Meteli to do some business there...but I got lost."

"Wait, you said you're going to Meteli...and you're going through the Forbidden Forest...wait, are you from O'kasis?"

"Duh."

"Wait, but isn't that place controlled by Tu'la right now?" I asked.

"Well, yeah...I kinda hide around and stuff, you know?" Kagon said.

"So you're a criminal?" I asked.

"No!" Kagon said. I shrugged. "So...what are you doing here?"