Runaway Child

Scar Pov

At first, I questioned my self if this demon was really Kirina. But it all fit together. Why she was helping us, the look on her face when she saw us, but most importantly, her scent.

She smelled exactly like what I smelled 4 years ago of Kirina...

After I talked to her, I got out of the portal and looked over to the rest of the group.

"What took you so long?" Laurence asked.

"Just stayed to give our last thank you's." I lied.

"Oh, okay." Mum said.

"Still, its odd how she would help us that much. Not only did she kill the Demon Warlock, but she freed Travis and opened up the portal again too!" Aphmau said.

"During the short time I was in there, she treated me just like the Demon Warlock would, but that was...strange." Papa said.

"She probably had her reasons." I stated.

"Right." Laurance said. We all headed back to the village. That was when we heard Garroth and Dante talking to someone by the gates.

"What's going on?" Aphmau asked as we pushed through them. That was when we saw a girl about the age of 7. She had light purple hair that she put in braided pigtails, with eyes that matched.

"Who is this?" Mum asked.

"She says she ran away from Tu'la." Garroth growled. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down Gar." I calmly said. He relaxed his body.

"My name...is Emi...I ran away from my mommy and daddy because they hit me a lot..." The girl said with watering eyes. Aphmau put a hand on her head.

"How about you stay with us until we could find you a home. Okay?" She said. 'Emi' wiped her tears away with her sleeves and grinned.

"Okay!" She yelled. Garroth growled and I punched him in the arm.

"Well, who's house should she stay at?" Aphmau said. Emi was hugging Aphmau's legs. Seeing this, Garroth picked Emi up and pulled her away from Aphmau. I smiled evilly.

"Well Garroth thanks for volunteering to take care of Emi for us!" I said. Garroth looked over to me.

"What?! I never—" He started until Emi pulled him into a hug.

"Daddy!" She said. Garroth quickly put her down.

"Uh no, I did not sign up for this." He said. Emi came running back to him and hugged him.

"Um, yes you did, you picked her up." I said. Emi giggled.

"Hehe, I got a new daddy!" Emi squealed. Garroth glared at me.

"Scar, I will KILL YOU!" Garroth yelled. I laughed.

"Oh, what happened to Head guard Garroth, protecter of all? Hm?" I said. Garroth muttered some things to himself and sighed.

"I'll get you back." He said.

"That means you'll take her?" Aphmau asked.

"Do I even have a choice?" Garroth asked.

"I can help you if you can't do it yourself." I said.

"Yes please!" Garroth said. Emi came over to me.

"I got a mommy too, yay!" She said. I hugged her.

"That's great Sherlock. Now come on, we need to take you to your new home." I said as I picked Emi up, grabbed Garroth by the arm, and dragged him across the street.

"What have I gotten myself into..."

*timeskip to night time*

Emi was fast asleep and Garroth went back home in exhaustion. I decided that I was going to visit Kirina again. I tried to leave when all of he sudden I heard a voice.

"Where do you think you're going at this time?"

The voice gave me shivers up my spine. And I knew one person who would do exactly that.

"H-hey Mal...what are you doing up so late?" I asked.

"I'm a night owl," Mal snickered. "More like a night bat."

"Yeah yeah, quit it with your vampire jokes." I said.

"Answer my question." Mal growled. I shivered.

"Just on a good night stroll." I said.

"Fine then, I'll come with you." Mal said.

"W-what? N-no, I'm fine by myself." I said.

"Come on. We're going." Mal said in her vampire voice as she stood up.

"O-okay then..." I said.

Sorry Kirina.

*time skip to where the portal was*

"Do you even know how to open this?" Mal said, clearly reading what I was going to do.

"Now that I think of it...no." I said.

"So, are we going back, or what?" Mal said. I sighed.

"I'm going to have to bring Alina next time. Come on, let's go back." I said. That was when all of the sudden the portal opened and Kirina burst out. She put her hand out and closed it. She was breathing heavily.

"Ki—I mean, Ruby, what are you doing here?!" I asked. Ruby looked at me with horrified eyes.

"Sh—Shad's in there...!"

----------------------------------------------------

Wazzup fammmm

So ya I tried something new and put a Scar Pov in there XD

Emi_Amethyst is here as well lol

AANYWAY

CYALL NEXT CHAPTER

BAIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD