Ahem

Ruby Pov

"Laurence, I have something I need to tell you." I said. Laurence looked up and tilted his head.

"So...remember back in the Demon Warlock Dimension when I saved you, Travis and the others?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Well...I think...it's the right time to tell you why I saved you that time." I said.

"I've always wondered that." Laurence said.

"Laurence...I've known you and the others a long time ago. About 5 years ago, I think. I came falling down onto your guy's village and traveled around with you guys...until I died. That's when, something happened with my soul and...got transferred somehow to this body...and here I am now." I said. Laurence looked at me strangely.

"What I'm trying to say is...Laurence, I might be Ruby right now, but my soul comes from Kirina. I am Kirina."

Laurence's eyes became wide, like he had just seen a ghost.

"N-no...I don't believe it...show me your proof!!!" Laurence said.

"I mean, wasn't I just an oversized crow?" I said. His eyes widened again, this time coming with bags of tears. He stared at me with eyes that I have not seen before.

"K-K-Kirina..." Laurence said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before...I felt like I would just intrude on what you guys have gone through in the past 5 years. But now....now I know that won't be the case. I realized that...people actually cared for me here. And I felt bad that, I could be in the presence of the man I loved when, you had to go through the loss of one." I said. That was when Laurence hugged me again.

"DON'T EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I HAD TO GO THROUGH WHEN I HEARD YOU WERE GONE?! WHEN I HEARD THAT, I COULDN'T BE NEXT TO YOU AND...AND..." Laurence screamed. Tears came to my eyes now, I could almost feel the pain Laurence was going through.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." I said, hugging him back.

"Kirina, I love you. A lot has happened during the past 5 years and...I haven't spent a day not thinking about you. I can't lose you again...so if it's okay with you...w-will you be mine?" Laurence said.

"Y-yes!! Laurence, I love you too. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me." I said.

"Even as Ruby, you've already been there with me on my hardest times, and I can't thank you enough for that." Laurence said as he wrapped one arm around me and cupped my face with another.

"You're not...mad?" I asked.

"Of course not." Laurence smiled. I was being held by Laurence, with his warm hands. We sat there for a while, in each other's arms. We looked at each other and get closer...closer...

"AHEM." Laurence and I both frantically turned towards the door.

"OH MY IRENE B-BEN?!?! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THERE?!?!?!" I asked, blushing like a tomato. Laurence was doing the same and looking down awkwardly. Ben was leaning on the side of the door, with a disturbed face on.

"Umm...since the part where you were like 'I need to tell you something.'" Ben said (failing on) imitating my voice.

"H-HEY!!! I do not sound like that!!!" I said.

"You do too."

"I do not! Tell him Laurence!"

"Gotta admit, that sounded a lot like you." Laurence winked at me.

"LAURENCE!!! Ugh, what are you even doing here Ben?!?!" I asked, still blushing.

"Well, if I wasn't interrupting anything, I was thinking of setting up fireworks to celebrate you coming back, Kiri, but I mean if you were in the middle of something I guess I'm just going to have to cancel the show—"

"W-WAIT! WE WERE JUST GOING, R-RIGHT LAURENCE?" I said.

"Y-YEAH, WE WERE JUST GOING!" Laurence said.

"What ever you say...lovebirds." Ben smirked. Me and Laurence and I blushed a deep red.

"BEN, YOU ARE SO DEAD!!! LAURENCE HOLD ME BACK!!!" I yelled as I ran towards the door. Ben laughed, shook his head and walked out of the room.

"So...shall we go?" Laurence said as he looked over at me.

"We shall." I giggled.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry if I'm writing shit but ya know

It was meant to happen XD

Don't worry I haven't forgotten Scarroth or Naegan or Daleficent or all those good old ships ;)

Oh and there might be someone new jointing the fam next chapter ;))))))

But ya I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and cyall in the next one!

BAIIIII

:DDDDDDDD