Back at Phoenix Drop

Ruby Pov

We got to Phoenix Drop. The village that I came falling down to 5 years ago.

As we entered the gates I saw a very familiar landscape. Stone brick roads and wooden houses, and a purple house perched up on the top of a hill.

Exactly how I remembered it.

"We're here." Scar said, smiling.

"Wow...just like I remember it." I said.

"Yeah...nothing really changed. But then again, this is how we all like it. Nice and simple. Nothing too big, but nothing too simple. Its the perfect village. Its our village." Mal said. That was when all of the sudden we heard a voice behind us.

"Hey guys, your back- wait, why are you here?" Laurance said as he looked at me.

"Oh right, Ruby recently had an encounter with Shad in the Demon Warlock's dimension, and she can't go back." Scar said.

"Well, to return the favor of you saving us, you can stay here anytime." Laurance smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

*time skip cuz I can*

I wanted to fall asleep, but I couldn't. So much has been going on today... I decided to go outside and get some fresh 'over world' air.

It smelled so much better than the murky, stuffy smell that the Demon Warlock's dimension had.

I was strolling around the streets when I saw Laurence laying down on the grass. I tried walking up to him, to see if he was asleep. I looked over. His eyes were closed and seemed to be fast asleep. That was when all of the sudden-

"Hey Ruby, what are you doing at a time like this?" He said. I jumped.

"Jeez, I thought you were sleeping!" I said. Laurance smiled.

"A guard always sleeps with one eye open." He said.

A guard always sleeps with one eye open...its what he said to me back when I was trying to apologize to him about the hug. Back when I was still Kirina...

"Yeah...right..." I said.

"So, did you want anything from me?" Laurance asked. I shook my head.

"No, I was just on a good night stroll. See you around," I said as I turned around. "Oh and also..."

"Yeah?" Laurance asked.

"Thank you...for everything." I said.

"Hey you shouldn't be talking, you did a lot for us as well." Laurence said.

"That was nothing, I was just doing the obvious." I said.

"Well still, thanks." He said.

"You are very welcome. Night." I said.

"Night." Laurance said as I walked back to the house.

The same house that they let me stay at 5 years ago.

------------------------------------------------

YOO WAZZUPP

duude now that I think about it even if i write a whole paragraph on phoenix drop and how it didn't change at all and oh look its so emotional thing Kirina wasn't even in the village for that long loool

cuz ya know they were traveling for like the whole book :'D

but ya

hope yall enjoyed this chapter and see yall in the next one <3

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD