Raina

Ruby Pov

"How much longer?" Mal complained as she dangled from Scar's arm.

Thats like, the 50th time you asked me during this whole hour." I said. Mal groaned. "But we are getting pretty close. Just another 5 minutes should get us there."

"Good, because this is getting pretty uncomfortable." Scar said.

"I'm fine with it." Laurence said.

"Well yeah, thats because you don't have people pulling on both of your arms!" I said.

"Thats true." Laurence shrugged.

"You know, Mal and I were wondering..." Scar started.

"Hm?"

"Are you two dating?" Mal asked.

"WH-WHAT?! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" I asked.

"I know everything." Mal simply said. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, we just guessed. You two looked like you were much closer after you came back." Scar said.

"Saw it coming if you ask me." Mal said. I blushed.

"Oh look, we're here!" Laurence said.

"Don't you try to change the subject Prince, I know what you're trying to--"

"No seriously, look!" He said. We looked down. The town of Scaleswind was right in front of us.

"Okay passengers, we will soon be arriving at our next stop, Scaleswind. If you want to get off here, please hold on tight as we prepare for landing." I said, smirking.

"What do you mean 'hold on t—IIIIIIGGHHHHHTT!!!!!" Scar screamed and we all went falling. I giggled as I sprang up in the air right before we hit the ground.

"RUBY!!!" Laurence said. I laughed.

"Aw come on Laurence, wasn't that fun?" I said. Laurence groaned.

"...yes." He said. I giggled. A couple minutes later, we descended into the Scaleswind plaza.

"This place looks really nice since I've last been here." Scar said.

"But then again, I did not have the best of memories at this place." Mal said.

"This is where I lost you Ruby..." Laurence said, hugging me from behind. A wave of sadness came over me.

"This is where I died..." We all fell silent. That was when...

"U-um...excuse me...?" We looked up to see a girl with brown shoulder length wavy hair, brown eyes and a witch outfit. A golden wand was in her hand.

"Can't you see we're having a moment here? Buzz off." Mal said.

"Please, but this is urgent!!!" She said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Queen Raina sh-she's not waking up! We found her near the forest but she...she..." the girl said.

"Wh-what?!" Scar said.

"Where is she now?!?!" I asked.

"Follow me!!" The girl said as she ran off. We all followed her to a small house at the edge of the village.

Raina, eyes closed, way lying on the bed. People surrounded her and whispered. I shoved my way through the crowd and put my hands on her chest to see if she has a pulse.

"H-how is she...?" Laurence asked. I dropped down to the ground and shook my head.

"Sh-she...she's....d-dead...."