Bandana

Ruby Pov

I woke up to see a purple haired girl sitting on me and staring down at me.

"Gah! Wh-who are you?!" I asked.

"My name is Emi! Hehe. What's with the grey skin? Ooh I know, Halloween!!!" She said as she pinched my skin. I couldn't move, she was siting on top of me.

"N-no, it's not Halloween....this is my natural skin tone." I said. Then Emi grabbed on to my horns and shook them around.

"Are these real? They don't come off!!!" She said.

"These are real, now let go!" I said, and she let go. I rubbed my neck in pain. That was when Garroth came running in the house.

"Emi, I told you not to run off like that—who are you?!" He said as he looked at me.

"I'm Ruby Bleau, I think Laurence told you about the demon moving in?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, he did tell me that. I'm Garroth, the head guard of the village." He said as he put his hand out.

"I would shake your hand right now, but first I think I need this kid off of me..." I said.

"Oh, sorry. Emi, get off of her!" Garroth said.

"But she's going to a Halloween party! I want to go to an Halloween party! I'm going to dress as a witch and go vrooom on my broom!" Emi said. Garroth picked her up and put her on the ground.

"Come on, go over to mommy Scar." Garroth said. Emi grinned and ran out of he house.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." Garroth said. He didn't change at all since the incident.

"So...mommy Scar?" I asked.

"You know Scar?" Garroth asked. Oops, I forgot that I'm not supposed to know these people.

"Yeah, she was the person who took me to the village." I said.

"Ooh, okay. Well, Emi is a runaway child from Tu'la. I 'volunteered' to take care of her until she finds a home. Scars helping me with that." Garroth said.

"So...like mother and father?" I smirked.

"N-no, we're just taking care of her together." Garroth blushed.

"Mhm, sure. Together." I said. Garroth blushed again. That was when the door opened and Irene came in.

"Hi Ruby, we've heard great things about you! My name is Aphmau." She said.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." I said. Irene smiled. I noticed that on her right arm she was wearing a red bandana and had a big purple sword on her back. The ones Aaron had.

"Hey, what's that bandana?" I asked, curious. That was when Irene's expression changed. She started shaking, then looked down. Garroth put an hand on her shoulder.

"It's just a bandana. You got a problem with that?" Garroth asked, the tone in his voice serious.

"N-no, sorry." I said.

"E-excuse me, I need to use the restroom." Irene said as she walked, almost ran out.

"What was that?" I asked. Garroth sighed.

"Aphmau...she had a boyfriend named Aaron...but he passed away." He said. I froze. Aaron...dead?

"H-how?" I asked.

"He was killed. Why do you ask?" Garroth said.

"No, it's nothing. Just curious. I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's okay, but I don't recommend bringing it up in front of Aphmau." Garroth said.

"Yeah...." I said, as I looked out of the window next to the bed.

>~<

Laurence Pov

I was out and about my daily patrols by the wall when I saw someone approach the gates.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The figure looked at me, and smirked. I took a closer look. I froze.

"You." I growled.

"Now is that how you treat your friend? I don't think so." It was Gene.

"Never in a million years will I ever be your friend!" I yelled.

"Shame shame. And just when I thought we were." Gene said.

"Why are you here Gene? Go back to the nether!" I yelled.

"Oh, but I can't go back until I finish what I came here to do." He said.

"Which is...?" I asked.

"Simple. To bring you back." Gene said.

"Or what?" I asked.

"Or I will kill the new girl in your village." Gene said.

"Ruby?!" I asked.

"Haha, no Laurence, that girl is worth us more than you think. I'm talking about the other girl..." Gene smirked.

"You wouldn't......" I growled.

"Oh I will. Just wait. Anyway, I got to go. See ya!" Gene said, and he ran the other way.

"GOD DAMN YOU!!!!" I shouted. I could hear Gene's faint laugh from the distance. I dropped to my knees.

I got to protect Emi.

---------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYY PPLZ

Yeah, I need to boost up my word count XD

ANYWAY

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and see y'all in the next 1!

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD