Shad

Ruby Pov

I woke up to a dark voice.

"Wake up, Ruby," he voice said. I turned around. "Or should I say...Kirina?"

Shad.

My eyes were wide open. This...can't be...Shad...here?! I thought.

"What do you want Shad?!" I said.

"Oh, nothing. Just a little check up to see how you were doing." He said. There was something different about him. I felt more power.

That must of been because of me...because he took my power...

"You're more powerful then before I see." I said.

"Good observation. Yes, and it's all thanks to you," Shad said, grinning. I stepped back and held out my sword. Shad looked around. "Say, where is my good friend the Demon Warlock? I don't sense his existence around here but..."

"He's not coming back in a while now." I said.

"And why is that?" Shad asked.

"I killed him off for a couple of centuries." I said, smiling. Shad gritted his teeth.

"Why you—" He said as he pulled out his sword. He swung it towards me but it clashed against mine.

"So we're going to do this the hard way I assume?" I asked. He swung it again as it clashed into mine. As he was going to perpetration to swing at me again, I slashed my sword against his chest.

"GAH!!" Shad said. But he was alive. Then, he snickered. A black aura formed around him, he was going to use his powers.

I ran.

I ran down the long hallways of the castle, and the grey 'grasslands'. I soon came to the area where the portal was at and opened it.

"You wouldn't—"

"Oh I will." I said as I jumped in. I quickly closed it.

"Ki—I mean, Ruby, what are you doing here?!" I turned around. It was Scar. I was catching my breath from all of that running.

"Sh—Shad's in there...!" I managed to say.

"Wh-what?!" Mal asked, she was there as well.

"Your not joking?!" Scar asked. I nodded.

"Scar, do you know this person—wait a second." Mal glared at me. She walked up to me.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"Ruby Ble—"

"Who are you?" She asked again. I sighed.

"Kirina, the dark angel." I said.

"Hmph. I could sense you." Mal said, stepping back.

"Sorry Kirina, I said I'll keep the promise but..." Scar said.

"It's alright. If it's Mal, I'm fine." I said.

"You can't keep anything from me anyway." Mal said.

"Heh, heh, yeah..." I said.

"So...what are you going to do now?" Scar asked.

"I can't go back in there anytime soon, Shad's in there." I said.

"Why don't you come back to the village?" Mal said.

"Is...that alright for me to do?" I asked.

"Why not?" Scar asked as she smiled.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"Come on, let's go." Mal said as she started walking. I traced behind the two.

I wonder how Phoenix Drop is right now...?

-----------------------------------------------------

WAZZUP PPLZ

soooooooooo

Ya
Idk

BAIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDD