Together (LAST CHAPTER!!!)

Ruby Pov

A day later, at night, I walked along the outskirts of Phoenix Drop. It was my favorite place in the village. It was so quiet there; all you could hear were the crickets chirping and the frogs croaking and the grass swaying as the cold night air hit it.

I lay down on the grass, thinking about the events of the past couple of days.

Garroth was still unconscious. There was nothing different from when he first got hit by the magic. Kagon still stated that there was an immense amount of dark magic coming from him.

Speaking of Kagon, he decided to stay in Phoenix Drop. Despite the 'business' he was going to attend in Meteli, he held a sudden interest in what happened to Garroth.

Scar had still not come out of the house Garroth was in. I checked on her a couple of times today, but she was still where she was a day ago, next to his bed, holding onto his hand. I felt bad; the two were very close.

As for Emi, Mal had taken care of her because of obvious reasons. According to Mal, she kept on asking where Scar and Garroth were, but Mal never told her the truth; she was too young to know the effects of dark magic.

I sighed. Everything was so sad, so empty.....

"Hey Ruby." A voice behind me said. It was Laurance.

"Hi Laurance." I said. Laurance sat next to me.

"Why do you look so sad?" He asked.

"You know why." I said. Laurance sighed.

"Everything here feels so sad now." He said.

"No duh." I said.

"And...I think it's our job to make things right."

"Huh?"

"I don't think staying all depressed is going to help anything. We should stay positive. For Scar, for Garroth, and for Raina." Laurence said. I smiled.

"Yeah." I said. "Yeah, I agree."

Laurence leaned in slowly and kissed me. It was short but sweet. I blushed. It was my first kiss.

"S-sorry...was I too sudden?" Laurence asked, bright as a tomato. I giggled and decided to tease him.

"You're so cute when you blush." I said. Laurence buried his face into his knees.

"...I'm going to die of embarrassment." He mumbled. I laughed.

"Awe~, Laurence!" I said, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"...shut up..." He said. I giggled.

"Let's make this village right again. Together." I said. Laurence slowly put his head up and smiled.

"Yeah...together."

>~<

??? Pov

I had arrived to where I set out to. At the one place that I could bring back my old friend...

I raised my hands up against a sharp stone in front of me and started the ritual.

"El meri malè e yemos crusi—"

"Sir?"

I turned around. There, was a girl with tan skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes, a purple top hat with rabbit ears sticking out.

"I-I'm looking for a friend. She's been missing since about 2 days ago and has pink hair and—wait, what are you doing...?"

I shot a curse at her, and she immediately fell to the ground, dead.

I continued the ritual.

"El meri malè e yemos crusio le rek brule e del!!!"

It must have done the trick, because grey particles shot from my hands and onto the stone.

The particles started to form into a being. And pretty soon, he was in front of me.

"Pleasure that we meet again, Shad." He said.

"Nice to finally meet you too...Demon Warlock."

-----------------------------------------------------

AND THAT

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

MARKS THE END OF THIS BOOK

Readers: *cheering*

H-hey! Aren't y'all sad or anything???

Readers: no.

OKE THEN I SEE HOW IT IS

ANYWAY

For the small majority of you who are sad that the book is ending, not to worry! For the new book shall come out in a short amount of time!!!

Soooooo yeah!

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and I'll see y'all in the next one!!!

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P. S. : FAITH, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT READING MY BOOK

SO HA

NOW UR DEAD

XDD