Lord Ben

Raina Pov

You guys are probably wondering, hey where's Raina at?

After we got out of the Irene Dimension, we found out Kirina was dead. She was the girl who saved me from hunters. She inspired me to do so much... but we left her.

I stayed in Scaleswind for the next 4 years, tending to the recreation of Scaleswind since Shad destroyed most of the houses there.

Anyway, back to present day, I went back to the land of fairies to see how everyone was doing. After all, I was gone for a long time from what I hear. I saw my boyfriend, Nico, by the castle. It seemed as if no one was outside other than him.

"Nico!" I called over. He turned around and his eyes went wide. He rubbed his eyes and ran over to me, and hugged me.

"Raina...you do not know how much I worried for you...the amount of nights I stayed up thinking where you were...please don't do this to me again..." He said. I hugged him back.

"I'm very sorry...I promise I won't do that ever again. Where is everyone?" I asked. Nico looked down.

"About 6 months ago...the word must have passed over to the hunters that you were missing...because they planted an attack on us. They killed many of our people. The few survivors fled to other lands...Raina, I'm so sorry..." He said. Tears flooded into my eyes.

"But...what about you?" I asked.

"I waited for you, Raina. I believed that someday, you will return. So I stayed and waited." Nico said.

"Nico...I don't know what I would have become without you." I hugged him tighter.

"Me neither."

We decided to go back to Phoenix Drop. The people there were the only people who trusted us.

Well, out of the people who were still alive that is.

>~<

Ruby Pov

Dream

I was back at Doria Village. It's been so long...more than 5 years I think.

But wait...I thought it was burnt to the ground. But the houses and shops looked the exact same as before.

I felt something heavy on my back. I turned around to see I had pitch black angel wings.

I was Kirina.

This must be a flashback. I thought as I walked along the town. That was when I accidentally knocked down a basket of apples with my wings.

"Oh my Irene, I'm so sorry!" I said. The man who owned the apples glared at me and spat.

"Oh you better be, I just got done washing these a minute ago! Now I have to wash them again!" He said.

"Here, I'll help wash them. They're my responsibility." I said.

"Um, no, I'm not going to have a monster like you touch my apples." The man said.

"What do you think is on my hands?! I might not be a human, but I have normal hands thank you very much!" I said.

"Hmph, who would believe a bitch like you." He said. That was when a figure walked toward us and pushed the man away from me.

"Now now, let her wash the apples. I promise you there is nothing wrong with her. Isn't that right, Kiri?"

Kiri...I know someone who called me that. He was—

"Ben?"

End of Dream

I woke up.

Ben was the lord of Doria Village. That was until a month before Shad attacked the village, for he has gone missing.

I wonder if he still is missing. I thought. I decided to ask Scar. I went over to her house and knocked on her door. She opened it, but as soon as she did, Emi came running towards me and hugged my legs.

"Come on Emi, get off of Auntie Ruby." Scar said as she picked her up.

"Awe..." Emi said.

"Now go play with your dolls, Mommy wants to talk to Auntie."

"Okay!" Emi ran upstairs.

"So...I'm an aunt now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently, yes. Anyway, what brings you here?"

"I wanted to ask you a question. So, you know how I used to live in Doria Village?" 

"Yeah."

"I wanted to ask...is the lord of that village still missing? Lord Ben?"

"Lord Ben? Ruby...he's alive. He was found!" Scar said. I froze.

"Wh-where is he?!" I asked.

"4 years ago, Lord Ben was found in the woods by Pikoro. He was badly injured, he said he was captured by a pack of wolves." Scar said.

"A pack of wolves?!" I asked.

"Yes. Anyway, after he was found he recreated Doria. And he continues to be lord of that village today." Scar said. I stood up.

"I'm going there." I said. 

"But Ruby, you're not Kirina anymore. You're Ruby Bleau, the half demon. He doesn't know what happened to you." Scar said.

"That is why I'm going to talk to him about everything that has happened. He deserves to know. Plus, that guy has killer senses. He'll probably know who I am before I tell him." I said.

"Whatever you say." Scar said. That was when we heard glass shattering from upstairs.

"Oops!" Emi said.

"Shit, I shouldn't have left her alone upstairs. See ya later Ruby!" Scar said.

"Bye!" I said. I walked over to the gates. That was when I saw 2 figures on the other side of the gate. 

"Who are you?" A familiar voice asked.

That voice...is that...Raina?!?!

-------------------------------------------------

Idek what I'm doing anymore I'm writing my freaking story in band :'D

whatever

anyway I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and see yall in the next chapter

BAIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD